IGNORED

Cole Skuse

Super Bob

Been thinking about this for ages now, and mostly given him the benefit of the doubt, but after yesterday I've had enough of him. What exactly does he add to the team? He's weak in a tackle, useless at marking and jumping in the box defending set plays, his distribution is not the best, has very little vision and is inept in front of goal. If anyone would like to put me wrong on the points I've made I'd be willing to here them, but for the life of me I can't see what the point of him being in the team is.??????

At least this Friday we'll have a new midfield pairing ( Just what we need IMO ) with Russell a certain starter I just hope Brown will be fit, if not who will partner AR, only one that comes to mind is Orr, but he's not played there for a while.!

Let us remember that from day one of the season against Doncaster Rovers our midfield has been mediocre at best and useless at worst. Seems as if the BCFC academy have insisted on the first team including ex academy 'superstars' Cotterill and Skuse to justify the academy's existence - both skillful but completely lightweight for this division where games are won by strong midfield battlers. That academy is jeopardising this club's league position in this respect. Our defence has often contained Clayton Fortune - also a completely useless ex academy passenger.

Can't wait for the January transfer window to open. Alas, will Gary Johnson be given enough cash to buy the necessary players to take us forward?

Archived