IGNORED

James Quinn

tin

... I can certainly see why Peterborough Utd want shot of him. Yesterday, he demonstrated no passion, no desire to win himself a contract and not even a hint of ability yet it's the likes of Bridges who's staring at the exit door. If this is what the future holds, with players like him donning the shirt I would give my right arm to play for, then God help us because not only would relegation from this division would loom large but a real struggle in the league below as well.

... I can certainly see why Peterborough Utd want shot of him. Yesterday, he demonstrated no passion, no desire to win himself a contract and not even a hint of ability yet it's the likes of Bridges who's staring at the exit door. If this is what the future holds, with players like him donning the shirt I would give my right arm to play for, then God help us because not only would relegation from this division would loom large but a real struggle in the league below as well.

The only thing that Quinn showed on Saturday was that he is able to count from one to six. I wasn't impressed by the signing when it was announced and he's done very little other than confirm that he doesn't score many goals. Quite why Gary Johnson thought he could get more goals out of Quinn than his previous managers is a question I'd like answered.

On a sepreate point could somebody please provide with a freakin hairband. If City can't afford it then I'll steal an elastic band from my workplace. If no story appears on the website by Wednesday then I'll bung it in the post so he'll have if for Fridays 'Big Match'.

This is a concern. He has been poor and his track record is unimpressive. GJ has already stated his desire to improve the side in January but if its with the likes of Quinn then relgation will become reality. I'm all for new signings but only if it improves on what we have rather than providing more of the same.

Gary Johnson states we need a striker who will score from more of the numerous chances we are creating, to use Danny Wilson's description a 'fox in the box'. So next day we get Quinn on loan. Immediate thought was he hardly meets Gary's stated criteria and the evidence to date has backed that up. Then Cureton goes to Colchester on loan. I know many fans may have an issue with Cureton playing for the club but he's more the type of player we needed.

To be honest I can't say I've been overly impressed with any of Johnson's loan signings. I don't think they're any better than what we already had. The manager doesn't want to be judged on this group of players. Well, judging him on those he's brought in and the ever worsening of performances since Brentford and Barnsley to a level that's possibly worse than pre-Johnson he has still to convince me.

Gary Johnson states we need a striker who will score from more of the numerous chances we are creating, to use Danny Wilson's description a 'fox in the box'. So next day we get Quinn on loan. Immediate thought was he hardly meets Gary's stated criteria and the evidence to date has backed that up. Then Cureton goes to Colchester on loan. I know many fans may have an issue with Cureton playing for the club but he's more the type of player we needed.

To be honest I can't say I've been overly impressed with any of Johnson's loan signings. I don't think they're any better than what we already had. The manager doesn't want to be judged on this group of players. Well, judging him on those he's brought in and the ever worsening of performances since Brentford and Barnsley to a level that's possibly worse than pre-Johnson he has still to convince me.

Agree - his signings have not improved anything - we are playing worse (with apologies to those who went to Swansea)

Surely Quinn was hired as a stand in for Brooker while he was injured. With Stewart in such dreadful form it was worth trying them together.

Incidently Quinn had a good first half with Cottrill when we played Southend but I suspect you can't have two holders of the ball up front and you need the little quick one as well.

Incidently he may have a future and is learning the game but Cole Skuse has been a waste of space in the midfield this year. We need a driver and he doesn't.

Quinn is a loser, as is Stewart. One thing the sad saggys DEFINITELY do better than us is find decent strikers.

If quinn and or Stewart stays, than our league status is going to change for the worse.

I cant beleive Lita went went without a serious fight to keep him. We have not properly replaced Akinbiyi or Goater. coincidence that we've cocked up so oftern since then?? I think not.

Jones, Peacock, Roberts, Thorpe, Stewart, Bridges, Quinn, yon muppet who went to Colchester-Fagan...long list of boozers, losers and urine extractors- ALLEGEDLY. Only Lita, and he was only given a chance by Tinnion has done the biz, & Brookerman who did the biz last season- and Gillepie aint been given a SERIOUS chance, have actually done anything.... :disapointed2se:

Archived