IGNORED

Leon Knight

Weav

I may not like the fact that he scored that penalty, but he is a good player. I think the tackle by Coles on him in Cardiff was about as clear a penalty as you are ever going to see. Get him in if we can.

Si.

I may not like the fact that he scored that penalty, but he is a good player. I think the tackle by Coles on him in Cardiff was about as clear a penalty as you are ever going to see. Get him in if we can.

Si.

The tackle was on iwelumo! and yes it was a penalty.

But leon knights a cheat anyway he dives about all over the place!

I remember a discussion we had at the end of that season(when everyone was slagging off leapy) and we worked out that if you take away the penalties leon knight scored then he only ascored 1 more goal than peacock and yet he was getting stick for not scoring enough!!

That proves he's not so good............unless you were all wrong about peacock being rubbish? :dunno:

The tackle was on iwelumo! and yes it was a penalty.

But leon knights a cheat anyway he dives about all over the place!

I remember a discussion we had at the end of that season(when everyone was slagging off leapy) and we worked out that if you take away the penalties leon knight scored then he only ascored 1 more goal than peacock and yet he was getting stick for not scoring enough!!:blink:

That proves he's not so good............unless you were all wrong about peacock being rubbish? :dunno:

I remember when he was on loan at Huddersfield from Chelsea a few years ago, and conned the referee into giving then an injury time penalty at AG, which he then scored.

I'd guarantee that 90% of those penalties you refer to in that season were 'earned' by him, he's made a career out of doing it.

I remember when he was on loan at Huddersfield from Chelsea a few years ago, and conned the referee into giving then an injury time penalty at AG, which he then scored.

I'd guarantee that 90% of those penalties you refer to in that season were 'earned' by him, he's made a career out of doing it.

He scored, but are you sure it was a penalty? I seem to remember a scrappy goal hammered into the roof of the net from the back post(after a corner)........unless my memory deceives me :blink:

And I'm sure he's conned many refs into giving him penalties! Hence why he scored so many in the 2003/04 season!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I'd love him here, pacey, scores goals and would be handy to have around the box.

Anyone that thinks we have, or could attract any better are living in a red tinted dreamland which is why this club fails.

Archived