IGNORED

Sad I Think................

Dolman Block B

well if he pulled his finger out and dropped the ''i am marcus stewart, i've played in the prem and europe''

''all you've done is manage yeovil'' to his manager when asked to stand up and be counted, then i'd welcome him in a city shirt anyday,

he has to put his toys back in the pram and prove he wants to play for this club, and prove he is a city fan.

marcus stewart there is no doubting your past, but that is in the past

we want you to do it in the future for bristol city and if he can't then

he is best off at millwall.

the news Marcus Stewart to be loaned out. I was one of the 500 who turned up the day he was paraded at the Gate. It was a great feeling because you could see how much he wanted it as much as we did. Lets all hope its only a short loan and he,s back with the club he loves.

Has woefully under achieved since his arrival, with his best work coming way outside the opposing penalty area.

Having said that, the service he has received from our other "superstars" has been awful.

Let's hope he's the first of many to be shipped out: Orr, Carey, Partridge, Heywood, J Smith, Murray, Brooker, Bridges and G Smith hopefully will all follow him through the exit door.

Guest Lee4BristolCity

Has woefully under achieved since his arrival, with his best work coming way outside the opposing penalty area.

Having said that, the service he has received from our other "superstars" has been awful.

Let's hope he's the first of many to be shipped out: Orr, Carey, Partridge, Heywood, J Smith, Murray, Brooker, Bridges and G Smith hopefully will all follow him through the exit door.

Brooker is one of our best players, why would you want him out the exit door?

Guest alex1089

??? What are you on about??? Heywood partridge and Brooker? why do you want these to go? Heywood has been class, partridge has obvious ability we just need stablility at the back within picking the back four and Brooker is a class above most strikers in this divsion and possibly our best player! :disapointed2se:

well if he pulled his finger out and dropped the ''i am marcus stewart, i've played in the prem and europe''

''all you've done is manage yeovil'' to his manager

Slightly unfair, I think.

If a player (who has played at a higher level) loses respect for someone who came in as a great motivator and hasn't been able to motivate squit (and thus might be regarded as out of his league) fault is not a one way street.

Slightly unfair, I think.

If a player (who has played at a higher level) loses respect for someone who came in as a great motivator and hasn't been able to motivate squit (and thus might be regarded as out of his league) fault is not a one way street.

unfair but true..

stewart has got a big time champagne charlie attitude and your younger

players see this going on with an experienced player acting like a arse

then what are they to do?

just for the record remind us out of the 2 is the tee total one ;)

Doesn't sound right really, especially with Gary saying he will keep players who want to stay here.

To be honest you cant belive everything you hear, but I'm pretty sure GJ andMS don't see eye to eye, and being one of the senior players have probably told GJ a few home truths after recent matches. Ofcourse the younger players and recent loan singings wouldnt say boo to a goose, as their futures on the line, whereas Marcus could still probably be employed else where in certainly our league and the one above as long as these clubs could afford his wages. Trust me, if as i understand he,s on £3500 a week theres a lot of clubs that could take him, and my own gut feeling is that is exactly is what is going to happen. I hope not because i like MS and with the right players around him would prove his worth.

Doesn't sound right really, especially with Gary saying he will keep players who want to stay here.

It's not enough just wanting to stay. You need to show the desire and passion and ability to deserve to stay.

Alas, since Wilsons departure, Players who had shown these qualities were allowed to leave. The replacements quite frankly show nothing.

City have now gone full circle since Wilsons dismissal. He left a good team with an inept manager, who bought, sold, then got sacked, and now we have a potentially decent manager who has inherited a shambolic group of passionless, leaderless journeymen with no ability.

It took Wilson 4 years to clear Pulis' 6 months of misery without being able to complete the job.

I fear it may take Johnson slightly longer to rebuild our club after the turmoil left by Tinnion.

Don't want to see Stewy leave, but he hasn't performed well, so now is time to sort it out stewy, otherwise then i can't blame johnson for shipping you out with the wages you are on!

He knows that REDTAUTON but reckon he should be given a lot longer to prove his worth.Apparently took ages and ages at sunderland but then was quality.

Brooker and Heywood? :rofl2br::rofl2br: For ###### sake.

I know you hate Tinnion but you can surely let him have a little bit of a credit that he made a couple of good signings.

What a joke.

Brooker out of the exit door?

LMFAO!!!!!

Get a job at the circus clown.

Guest Bluebeard

the news Marcus Stewart to be loaned out. Lets all hope its only a short loan and he,s back with the club he loves.

Nope ... the gas don't pay £6K a week for nobody

:razz:

Guest Bluebeard

Poor grammar, double negative should never be used. Your reply should have read, 'No the Gas (capital G) do not (lazy English) pay £6,000 a week for anybody. Pay attention!!

One knows one may have the upper hand in a debate when one's opponent resorts to petty references to grammatical errors or discrepancies.

:doh:

Why have you put 'No? Thats poor its self isn't it?

As he was answering the question he should have written....No. Then his answer. Alternatively, No,....Then his answer

And you have used isn't it, which reads ......Thats poor its self is not it??????????

One knows one may have the upper hand in a debate when one's opponent resorts to petty references to grammatical errors or discrepancies.

:doh:

I am happy for you...... It is nice to see that you studied hard and got that GCSE

It is good to see that not all gasheads are illegitimate, sorry I meant illiterate

Please put that down to grammatical error, discrepancies or just bad pun-spelling

:w00t:

:laugh:

Guest Bluebeard

I am happy for you...... It is nice to see that you studied hard and got that GCSE

It is good to see that not all gasheads are illegitimate, sorry I meant illiterate

Please put that down to grammatical error, discrepancies or just bad pun-spelling

:w00t:

:laugh:

Greeeeaaaat post sheeeed

??? What are you on about??? Heywood partridge and Brooker? why do you want these to go? Heywood has been class, partridge has obvious ability we just need stablility at the back within picking the back four and Brooker is a class above most strikers in this divsion and possibly our best player! :disapointed2se:

Agree with Heywood and Brooker, and also like Murray to stay, but Partridge? Where is this ability? Are you basing this on the fact he was once at this scottish prem side?

He has been shocking on and off the pitch so far in just the 4 months he has been here, i wouldnt cry if he was the first lobbed out.

Guest alex1089

I am basing this mate on what I have seen in certain games from him, He has had very poor games admitidly but the defence has been changed 25+ times so hows any of the defenders meant to settle and know what they are meant to be doing on set pieces etc. When we get the defence settled is when we'll see the defence working as a unit rather than a bunch of players thrown together week in week out.

the news Marcus Stewart to be loaned out. I was one of the 500 who turned up the day he was paraded at the Gate. It was a great feeling because you could see how much he wanted it as much as we did. Lets all hope its only a short loan and he,s back with the club he loves.

sado :crying:

Guest north red

Brooker out the door. Are you sure you support city.

I am basing this mate on what I have seen in certain games from him, He has had very poor games admitidly but the defence has been changed 25+ times so hows any of the defenders meant to settle and know what they are meant to be doing on set pieces etc. When we get the defence settled is when we'll see the defence working as a unit rather than a bunch of players thrown together week in week out.

I understand what you are saying, but then you can say that with all of our defenders.

I'm sorry but Partridge and Fortune are the players we need to get rid of ASAP in my opinion, both shocking and either not good enough, or just don't give a #### in my opinion. and id tend to think the latter, and i don't think we need players like em here.

Archived