IGNORED

The Ronmeister's Team

Guest Ronmeister

Guest Ronmeister

Phillips                  
Orr     Heywood     Joseph       Youga

Murray           Russell             Smith

Bridges Brooker Stewart

This maynot be the most in-form team, but it is on the whole very experienced, with (in my opinion) a very good back 4, a good experienced bank of 3 in the midfield, and 3 decent players up front, Stewart & Bridges also have the option of "hanging back" a bit, and playing off Brooker, making it into a 3-5-2 at times.

CTID :city:

Guest harveythompson

Phillips                  
Orr     Heywood     Joseph       Youga

Murray           Russell             Smith

Bridges Brooker Stewart

This maynot be the most in-form team, but it is on the whole very experienced, with (in my opinion) a very good back 4, a good experienced bank of 3 in the midfield, and 3 decent players up front, Stewart & Bridges also have the option of "hanging back" a bit, and playing off Brooker, making it into a 3-5-2 at times.

CTID :city:

Good team Ron, definatly need to keep hold of Stewart and give Bridges a start. But behind the front 2 instead of making a front 3.

Guest stfc red

not sure if your interested in my point of veiw but as much as i rate heywood i would not play him on friday,,the pace our team has going forward at present will tear him to shreds,bouazza,roberts,shakes very quick players

Guest Ronmeister

I respect your opinion but in that central pairing I think we have 1 player who we can use in the air, and another who will mop up behind him. Just like you can't play Rooney & Andrew Johnson together, or Brooker & Bridges, I'd rather have one player who can get up their and win the aerial challenges and is slow than 2 fast defenders who are hobbits.

Guest stfc red

I respect your opinion but in that central pairing I think we have 1 player who we can use in the air, and another who will mop up behind him. Just like you can't play Rooney & Andrew Johnson together, or Brooker & Bridges, I'd rather have one player who can get up their and win the aerial challenges and is slow than 2 fast defenders who are hobbits.

thats fair enough the worry i also have is andy king signed fallon because in his words he battered heywood when he played against us for barnsley ,,I'm going for a 2-1 win against you friday,,got a sneaky feeling its going to be a good game its a shame your not bringing down as many as usuall

By the time Friday comes Stewart will be at Plymouth,Bridges will be at Darlington and the ever popular Fortune will be at Port Vale.Thats 2 of your 11 unavailable.

................................Phillips.................................

Orr...........Sankofa..............Partidge.............Youga

Murray..............Russell.........Brown...........Cotterill

..........................Brooker........Bridges..................

Subs:

Golbourne

Fortune

G.Smith

Quinn

Stewart

.........................................Phillips..........................................

..............................................................................................

.......Orr..........Heywood...................Joseph............Partridge......

............................................................................................

....Coterill..........Russell......................Brown.............Smith.........

...............................................................................................

.........................Brooker....................Bridges............................

.........................................Phillips..........................................

..............................................................................................

.......Orr..........Heywood...................Joseph............Partridge......

............................................................................................

....Coterill..........Russell......................Brown.............Smith.........

...............................................................................................

.........................Brooker....................Bridges............................

..................................Phillips..............................................

........Orr........Heywood.................Sankofa.............Youga

........Murray........G Smith............Russell................Brown

.......................Brooker...............Stewart

Subs:

Partridge

Cotterill

Gillespie

Bridges

Quinn

................................Phillips.................................

Orr...........Sankofa..............Partidge.............Youga

Murray..............Russell.........Brown...........Cotterill

..........................Brooker........Bridges..................

Subs:

Golbourne

Fortune

G.Smith

Quinn

Stewart

I think this team looks good!

I think this team looks good!

On second thoughts, the subs might be too over loaded with forwards (4 if you include Cotterill) but other than that, it is what GJ should definitely play on Friday. I'd have put Bridges ahead of Stewart but not sure if a cold wet Friday night will be his thing

By the time Friday comes Stewart will be at Plymouth,Bridges will be at Darlington and the ever popular Fortune will be at Port Vale.Thats 2 of your 11 unavailable.

I thought I had given the Fortune news a day earlier than the official news. :w00t:

Archived