IGNORED

What The Problem

sh1t_ref_again

The players fault, well when you look at the squad, they should be good enough. Perhaps its lack of effort? but what still seems a big problem is we have no leader on the pitch, and when it starts to go wrong players start to look to others, but they can't find him (bit like the crosses)

Tinman ? it was said he had lost the dressing room, had no tatics or man management skills but our new proven manager has not been able eto change it yet (but I think he will)

Tinmans fault? because he bought the players! - yet this is the squad that virtually ever fan before the season thought was going to walk the league

The board? They appointed Tinman, sold our best assett in Lita (with his goals I'm sure the situation would be different, and I don't accept we had to sell him) but they did have Stewart and Bridges lined up! and without their support of the club, where would we be?

Apparentley tinman put some blame towards the fans the other night- well from what I see and hear he may have a point. Even when were winning the Gate lacks atmosphere, and when a pass goes a stray its open season on that player. I had so say supporters having a go at every thing that Wiltshire, Orr or Skuse did, then when we are 2 down and county are attacking their willing for to be 3!

Makes you wonder where our players get the lack of confidence from?

But chances are its a bit of all of the above. Perhaps the best thing is to pull together and do our part of supporting the team in a time of crisis, however hard it seems

Archived