IGNORED

Comment By Pulis

CodeRed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...yle/4415622.stm

comment from Plymouth boss Pulis on his search for players

"we're tracking anyone and everyone at the moment". !!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like they are desperate so maybe they are after Stewart as hinted in the Evil Post

Maybe Gary should give Cluelis a call " you can have Carey, Fortune, Partridge,Smith, Bridges,etc!"

I just fear stewart is going to make all of us eat r words

What do you mean "all of us"?

There are plenty of us who do not want Marcus Stewart to even think about leaving the club and are quite frankly appalled that people who welcomed him with open arms as a saint only a few months ago are now calling him a money grabbing gas head.

Ok so he hasn't had the most fantastic 14 games in the season (who has?) but he has shown his class and lest any of you forget it, he has supported OUR football team all of his life. He should be given at least a season.

I personnally shall be very disappointed should it be decided that he needs to move on.

What do you mean "all of us"?

There are plenty of us who do not want Marcus Stewart to even think about leaving the club and are quite frankly appalled that people who welcomed him with open arms as a saint only a few months ago are now calling him a money grabbing gas head.

Ok so he hasn't had the most fantastic 14 games in the season (who has?) but he has shown his class and lest any of you forget it, he has supported OUR football team all of his life. He should be given at least a season.

I personnally shall be very disappointed should it be decided that he needs to move on.

Me too. Sure, he hasn't been great, but have any of the others? And the service he has received this season at times has been non-existant.

If we really are his boyhood club, then I don't think he'd be coming just to take the money, it's not like he needs it.

Archived