IGNORED

Clayton Fortune

StapleHillPhil

This is taken from todays WDP:

"If Joseph's transfer does happen it could open the way for young defender Clayton Fortune to leave Ashton Gate on loan.

The Londoner, who is out of favour at City, has been targeted by Wycombe Wanderers.

But Fortune, who is in the final year of his contract, will have the final say in any move."

For me, this is the best news to come out of City in a long while. He's an awful player, with an awful attitude. God knows why Wycombe would want him.

This is taken from todays WDP:

"If Joseph's transfer does happen it could open the way for young defender Clayton Fortune to leave Ashton Gate on loan.

The Londoner, who is out of favour at City, has been targeted by Wycombe Wanderers.

But Fortune, who is in the final year of his contract, will have the final say in any move."

For me, this is the best news to come out of City in a long while. He's an awful player, with an awful attitude. God knows why Wycombe would want him.

KNR,

Slight mistake in your posting. I've corrected it though:

He's a wonderful player, with a wonderful attitude. God knows why Wycombe would want him and we have to accept that His knowledge is all seeing. We will sorely miss Fortune.

I hope we try and get a fee for him. £400,000 (?) last season to free this season is pish poor

However Fortune never wanted to leave. Preston and City had agreed the fee, and the only reason the move never went through was because CF wanted to stay.

Archived