IGNORED

Marc Josephs

Guest alex1089

Guest alex1089

Keith Millen just said that he hasen't signed yet but he is going to participate in training with the lads today and take it from there.

Near the end he said that Gary is going to bring in a few players and that he knows who he wants to work with. :city:

Joseph played for Hull last Saturday and they lost 3-0!

Other than that he has done ok in their defence this season having conceded 7 in the 6 games he has played.

That said he was sent off in one of them.

He can only improve our defence, surely?

This is my favourite:

Joseph has one major failing as a defender - he doesn't bloody tackle people. He stands off,back peddling,never making a challenge until the opposition striker either lashes it in the net or he passes to his team mate who does. I've lost count of the number of times I've screamed at Joseph to put a tackle in.

He tends to meekly stick his leg out once the striker has gone past him. He's done this from day one and I could never understand how Taylor kept on praising him or picking him.A reasonable lower division centre half at best and a total liablilty at right back. He unsettles the rest of defence and at times his distribution can be woeful. Oh,and he can be beaten in the air easily to 50:50 balls(remember Basham scoring away at Oxford climbing a yard above Joseph to head into the net) Apart from that Joseph is an outstanding player.

Archived