IGNORED

Good Luck Grubb

Guest johnson red

We have a young lad,plays his heart out for us against our bitter enemies,breaks his leg thus cutting short his season at a important time in his career...and he has 3 get well messages?

Some of you lot on here need to take a look at yourselves instead of slagging off players,managers and the club in general.

Get well soon Dean!

I hope that Dean Grubbs leg heals quickly as he is a fantastic prospect for the future!

Good Luck on a quick recovery

Chin up son - you're young enough to mend quickly and you can use the set-back as positive motivation against some of the things we all take for granted - that way you can come back better than ever.

Guest Grandad48

Reading these postings are quite confusing as it seems as though he has just broken his leg, and to my knowledge he broke it before the end of last season and is now back in the under 18s and will be back in the reserves very shortly that I am pretty sure about.

so I hope that I am not just confusing myself or is anybody else under the same assumption that I am.

Grubby broke his leg at one of the most passionate Bristol derbies(players wise) that i've been too. Both sets of players played a 100mph. Gave everything to the cause. Poor refereeing(Steve Dunn) didn't help the matter in my opinion. A few crude challenges had been placed before the horrific challenge that broke Dean's leg.

Nice to see him back. I just hope he can catch up on the 10 months that he has missed.

Archived