IGNORED

Were poo

Guest fatboybess

Guest fatboybess

I'm sorry but as a city fan for the last 22 years i have never seen a team is bad as this and its pathetic to hear players management and chairman saying we will get it right its ********* and until it is right they deserve nothing what i mean by nothing is no wages and no supportes and season ticket holders should go and get a full refund. what johnson should do for the next couple of games is work with the younger players and drop all senior players I'm sure the young ones cant do any worse than the current crap thats not playing at the moment.

SO COME ON JOHNSON HAVE SOME GUTS AND DROP THE LOT.

PS WE ARE GOING NOWHERE APART FROM DOWN AT THIS RATE.

BRING ON THE ROVERS.WELL AT LEAST WE,LL HAVE A DERBY TO LOOK FOWARD TOO.

Guest stfc red

I'm sorry but as a city fan for the last 22 years i have never seen a team is bad as this and its pathetic to hear players management and chairman saying we will get it right its ********* and until it is right they deserve nothing what i mean by nothing is no wages and no supportes and season ticket holders should go and get a full refund. what johnson should do for the next couple of games is work with the younger players and drop all senior players I'm sure the young ones cant do any worse than the current crap thats not playing at the moment.

SO COME ON JOHNSON HAVE SOME GUTS AND DROP THE LOT.

PS WE ARE GOING NOWHERE APART FROM DOWN AT THIS RATE.

BRING ON THE ROVERS.WELL AT LEAST WE,LL HAVE A DERBY TO LOOK FOWARD TOO.

the morale is not good in your camp is it...why don't u all get behind the team start afresh as they say .we have done a loud and proud thing people laugh but we have lost one in 6 since the fans decided enough is enough and gave 90 mins of non stop support u will see for yourselves friday,,,

• Admin

the morale is not good in your camp is it...why don't u all get behind the team start afresh as they say .we have done a loud and proud thing people laugh but we have lost one in 6 since the fans decided enough is enough and gave 90 mins of non stop support u will see for yourselves friday,,,

Fair point, lets hope for City (sorry mate), that a local derby on TV may just be the kick up the jacksie that most of the City team need at the moment.

One thing that is safe to say, is that only the die hards will be there, which should mean an equal amount of support, no offence mate but the noise at Swindon is usually no better than the library that is known as Ashton Gate.... well only time will tell... as long as we get three points you lot can sing as much as you want :chant6ez:

Archived