IGNORED

Aaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhh

Portland Bill

Really Peed off already with the way our club is going, and then i realise that the player who i really want to do well for the club is maybe on his way :dunno: Marcus Stewart is a class act, clubs don't loan out players to teams in a higher division :dunno: . Except US :dunno: Lee Miller was another one who went on loan to a higher club.

Ive just about had enough of all this now. 30 years of home and a lot (to many)of away games, even when we were 92 nd in the league, but NOW is the WORST i can remember and it bloody hurts :( .

going to phone the samaritans now :doh::w00t::pray:

Guest Stafford

Excellent news - if these £6K a week wasters are shown the door, then maybe a few of the older supporters such as myself might start re-appearing at the Gate. At the moment, I feel completely disinterested in spending £30-40 (ticket, programme, food poisoning) plus a couple of hours driving plus nowhere to park plus car broken into plus cr*p perfomance on the pitch plus 'stay sat in your seat sir' ........... at the level at which City play - Division 3 - a reasonable wage should be £50k a year - is it any wonder the club have financial problems when they throw silly money around? I am personally not prepared to condone such extravagance with my own hard earned cash - at least I can sleep easily knowing that my monies are not encouraging such reckless expenditure. Bring realism back to football salaries.

Archived