IGNORED

Play Him And Goals Will Come

cityed

Guest sparkyboy72

I for one want to see bridges play just behind MS and SB cause i think he is one of the only players in the squad who has got the eye and experience to feed the right balls for MS to make an impact.

Come on GJ give him a good run in the team.

Come On You Redz!!!!

Guest HambrookRed

"I took a hell of a wage drop to come here from Sunderland and I'm fed up of people thinking I'm on big-time money when I'm not.

That should keep a few people quiet !

"I love it here and I desperately want the chance to show what I can do.

I say give him a chance....I always have..... jsut quietly ! :)

I for one want to see bridges play just behind MS and SB cause i think he is one of the only players in the squad who has got the eye and experience to feed the right balls for MS to make an impact.

Come on GJ give him a good run in the team.

Come On You Redz!!!!

I don't think you can play that formation, especially away from home. We would then be left with only 3 midfielders. You definately one to sit in and try and protect the defence. I actually rate Bridges but findng him a place in the team is hard if you want to stay solid and try and get something out of the game.

I don't think you can play that formation, especially away from home. We would then be left with only 3 midfielders. You definately one to sit in and try and protect the defence. I actually rate Bridges but findng him a place in the team is hard if you want to stay solid and try and get something out of the game.

we don't even get knackered players out of the game! you would also need a tank to protect the defence.

Guest sparkyboy72

I think at the moment we have to try anything just to start picking up some points, the only bad thing that can happen is we lose, which is what we are doing quite regulary at the moment.

Guest HambrookRed

IMO Michael Bridges can definately be put in the 'ARSED' side of the BCFC camp.

BCAGFC

is that apposed to the "CANT BE ARSED" side ?!? :doh:

Bridges has certianly gone up in my estimation.

Good to see fighting comments from a player. The only thing that bothers me is this;

"It is understood that a clause inserted in the striker's initial one-year agreement stipulates he must be granted a second year's contract by the club once he has played a certain number of games."

If GJ has decided Bridges doesnt feature in his plans then he will simply freeze him out to prevent the scenario above becoming a reality.

However GJ wanted some fight, he wanted passion, and this is the most passionate call by any of our players to date, id give him a run in the team at the expense of Quinn and, if necessary, Stewart.

Guest sparkyboy72

Bridges has certianly gone up in my estimation.

Good to see fighting comments from a player. The only thing that bothers me is this;

"It is understood that a clause inserted in the striker's initial one-year agreement stipulates he must be granted a second year's contract by the club once he has played a certain number of games."

If GJ has decided Bridges doesnt feature in his plans then he will simply freeze him out to prevent the scenario above becoming a reality.

However GJ wanted some fight, he wanted passion, and this is the most passionate call by any of our players to date, id give him a run in the team at the expense of Quinn and, if necessary, Stewart.

Would play him, rather than Quinn, but keep Stewart in the side

Some points about that article I would point to

\"It\'s not as though I\'m not fit; myself and Stewie (Stewart) came top of the pile when we had fitness tests done recently. \"If I didn\'t feel I could do a good job, I\'d be the first to hold my hands up.

With all the talk of these two guys drinking you wouldnt expect them to be top of the first team squad.

City reserves: Basso (Pearce 60 min), J Smith, Heywood (Keogh 46), Griffiths, Barnes (Sankofa 46), Zaihri, Skuse, Wring, G Smith (Allward 46), Stewart (Gillespie 46), Bridges.

Basso only played 60 minutes, Read into that what you will but perhaps a first team outing on Friday night ?

Yep, as much as I hate to be persuaded by BCFC spin, I would definitley put him in the "can be arsed" camp.

Stewart and Brooker should be the pairing, but bringing him on or a place in midfield or behind the front two could be an option.

He is different class, no doubting that.

He just needs to be ruthless and get that first goal.

Quite interested in the clause that says he only gets a second year on the contract if he's selected for a certain number of games. If he's fully fit I can't see the football argument for not playing him, other than the financial one. A fit and firing Michael Bridges would be a real asset to us. Course, if I was cynical, I'd say maybe the club has written off this season anyway and so won't pick him?

There is no doult that a fully fit Bridges is what City need, we have all seen what can do from his days at Leed.

Every time I have seen him play this season (not alot) he looks better player than alot of the players on the team, Stewart does not look half the player he was and Quinn is nothing special.

Its Brooker and Bridges for me, lets hope Bridges does get a run in the side or it will be another case of wasted signing (Heffernan, should have held on to him IMO).

Nice to see the attitude, hope it rubs off on a few of the other "pros".

Also good to see the myth about the fitness of him and Stewart dispelled.

Let's hope he gets a start and does the business, although I think any player who relies on their footballing intelligence rather than raw pace/power is going to have a tough time with our distribution from defence and service from midfield.

Nibor

Guest johnpm86

About time we saw someone who WANTS to play for city.

His best position by far is behind the front two, everytime he plays there we look sharp and attacking and produce chances,

So Please GJ play him on Friday night :pray:

Guest Denhilson

He defo deserves a chance, but he always tends to trip over his own foot if anyone notices it? :doh:

Good to see some pasion in the team :fingersx:

"I took a hell of a wage drop to come here from Sunderland and I'm fed up of people thinking I'm on big-time money when I'm not.

That should keep a few people quiet !

"I love it here and I desperately want the chance to show what I can do.

I say give him a chance....I always have..... jsut quietly ! :)

Spot on YATERED me 2

Archived