IGNORED

Madjo @ Lincoln?

cheshire_red

Not seen this anywhere else, anyone throw any light on it?

LINK: http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=9...ytoid=533357426

Will be a shame if true. He played well against Brentford definitely and can't cost that much in wages. He lacks quality but makes up for it with 'heart', which is what we're missing

Will be a shame if true. He played well against Brentford definitely and can't cost that much in wages. He lacks quality but makes up for it with 'heart', which is what we're missing

Hey I could play with all the heart in the world - ain't going to be what we need though!

Be a shame if he goes, think he has shown glimpse's of what he can do, could be a good player i think.

Isn't that the problem at city at the moment..... a lot of could be's and not enough sure things....

could be's are great if you are building for the future but they are not going to get us out of this division in the next 2 years....

we need strong dependable players.... we look too lightweight in too many positions and if we need to strengthen for the this season and next season then unfortunately its players like madjo that need to be released...

Very happy.

Hasnt set the world alight, nor has he simmered it after earning rave reviews from some on this board.

The thing that pleases me most is that this may signal Gillespie staying at the club as I felt it would be either Madjo or Gillespie who left in January. Gillespie has clearly not proven his ability either yet, but I do think, given more time, he can develop into a productive first team member.

EDIT: The above is a post by 'Jimmy', once again, 2 people using the same computer has produced a schoolboy error!

Archived