IGNORED

Lee Miller

94th Minute

Have i missed some thing or has DW swapped Miller for a bench warmer which allows him to play just 5 min per game.

In the 4 mins he played today i thought he impressed he had two shots made from s####s imagine what he could have done with a whole game!!!!!!!!!!

He was one of the few players who could take his shots

ROBERTS RIGHT WING MILLER UPFRONT

I don't see anything special in Miller :Confused13:

I mean he seems inconsistant to me. Some days he is really good but others he just doesnt shine at all.

I'd rather Roberts had time to get back into the roll of Striker again because he's one of the most unpredictable City players I've seen. One min he's chasing the ball like a headless chicken and then he's playing calm and collected football. He's also the only guy who ever seems to make somethiong from nothing by chasing the ball constantly

I'd rather Roberts had time to get back into the roll of Striker again because he's one of the most unpredictable City players I've seen. One min he's chasing the ball like a headless chicken and then he's playing calm and collected football. He's also the only guy who ever seems to make somethiong from nothing by chasing the ball constantly

i agree,i'd rather see roberts up front again :D

Guest davidgale

don't you mean nothing from nothing?totally depressed.

don't you mean nothing from nothing?totally depressed.

No I don't!

He scored the 90th minute goal that gave us 3 points instead of 1 not long ago. Last season (when he wasnt being used as a right winger) he was putting in good performances and alot of the cardiff fans I talk to said how they wish he had played like that when he was with Cardiff.

He also scored a fair amount of goals and created ALOT of chances.

I think he's one of Citys most underrated players.

Archived