IGNORED

Refurbishment Of The Dolman Stand

Keep the Faith

Despite the stand being put on hold they are still pressing ahead with improvements in other areas of the ground. This includes the replacement of the wooden seats in the Dolman stand with plastic ones.

Am I the only one who would prefer they kept the old wooden ones? They are comfortable and give more leg room. I aqdmit it would make the stadium look better when there's no-one in it but I think its a shame. I've sat on those wooden seats since I started supporting City and i'll be sad to see them go!

i'd prefer they didn't put any replacement seats at all in one end and put some railings up to lean on instead, but, little chance of that in the South Bristol Library I would think!

Despite the stand being put on hold they are still pressing ahead with improvements in other areas of the ground. This includes the replacement of the wooden seats in the Dolman stand with plastic ones.

Am I the only one who would prefer they kept the old wooden ones? They are comfortable and give more leg room. I aqdmit it would make the stadium look better when there's no-one in it but I think its a shame. I've sat on those wooden seats since I started supporting City and i'll be sad to see them go!

You must be joking mate, they make the cheeks of my ar--- go numb

Guest pentlandsl

When they say they are updating the toilets in the Dolman, what they mean is they will be providing a pair of wellies for everyone in the Dolman on matchday. However, don't get too excited as they have asked TFG to supply them and after your first visit the bottoms will perish, putting you back to square one!

You can't rattle the plastic ones like you can the wooden ones either.

Or climb down over them to take a short cut at the end of the match!

The wooden ones are bum numbing, sadly we haven't had a chance to jump up and down and have a stretch when we score lately. They do have character though, I'd be happy if they were just painted red.

Archived