IGNORED

Arrested Players

Guest mtraveller

Guest mtraveller

just a thought does anyone agree with me that the 3 players that were arrested for fighting will be on there way out of the club. with defenders coming into the club like joseph, sankofa the fit again heywood and also gary looking at a player from watford could it mean the end for orr and parto. also now russell is fit and he is sure to be looking at the midfield in the jan transfer window. where does this leave scott brown.

who would have them anyway? of those three only scott brown doesn't look like a black hole in our wage budget right now. add that to the fact they are now branded trouble makers and the only clubs i can see wanting them are millwall or cardiff.

so, no, i think they'll still be here come feb.

No I don't think they should be sold.

I think they should be hung, drawn, quartered, crucified and then burnt at the stake.

Is that over-the-top enough ?

(seriously though, don't you think that little incident has caused enough disruption already without it being dragged up again ?)

Guest pirate100

I agree with this. they should be crucified along with the rest of the useless players except maybe brooker. JOHNSON OUT!

If the poo played the gas properly, unlike the stupid friendly in the summer. with their full teams out, who do you think would win? honestly. Its got to be rovers on current form. you've got to admit that win over Wrexham was pretty immense. I am quite jealous of them. :wub:

Archived