IGNORED

If Its True And........

Dolman Block B

Marcus is on his way out of our club, i for one will be truly gutted. Its the only reason

i bought 2 season tickets this year,as Bristol Citys own son was joining our club. The excitment was emense, and although he,s yet to show his true undoubted talent, for christ sake, its been three and a half months, not a whole season! If Mr Johnson and Marcus have had words, and indeed fallen out, and is the reason for Marcus moving on, then Mr Johnson and indead Mr Lansdown , you both have truly gone down BIGTIME in my estimations.

He should not be allowed to leave, and i got no doubt for one minute he dosent want to leave.

Gary, you should be able to take critisism as well as give it out!

And Steve,you worked a bloody miracal in getting this lad in,and now to sanction any deal to move him on is truley heartbreaking.

This post is perhaps a little strong to you both as i don't mean to be offensive , but this is how i and many many many more fans will feel right now.

Apologies to you both now if this is nothing but paper and fan rumour, but if true, both be ready for the backlash, after all MARCUS STEWART is truley BRISTOL CITY FC.

Guest Harry Dolman

Marcus is on his way out of our club, i for one will be truly gutted. Its the only reason

i bought 2 season tickets this year,as Bristol Citys own son was joining our club. The excitment was emense, and although he,s yet to show his true undoubted talent, for christ sake, its been three and a half months, not a whole season! If Mr Johnson and Marcus have had words, and indeed fallen out, and is the reason for Marcus moving on, then Mr Johnson and indead Mr Lansdown , you both have truly gone down BIGTIME in my estimations.

He should not be allowed to leave, and i got no doubt for one minute he dosent want to leave.

And Steve,you worked a bloody miracal in getting this lad in,and now to sanction any deal to move him on is truley heartbreaking.

This post is perhaps a little strong to you both as i don't mean to be offensive , but this is how i and many many many more fans will feel right now.

Apologies to you both now if this is nothing but paper and fan rumour, but if true, both be ready for the backlash, after all MARCUS STEWART is truley BRISTOL CITY FC.

I don't particularly want to see Stewart go but the fact is a new manager often takes the new broom approach. Getting Stewart was a major coup - however the major failing (which in fairness few of us spotted in the summer) is that we were building a stike force utterly devoid of pace.

Guest annanimo

MARCUS STEWART is truley BRISTOL CITY FC.

Yes, and so is Brian Tinnion.

The thing that really counts is how well Stewart is performing. At the moment he's been less than inspirational. As a supporter I'm prepared to be patient because I believe given time he will definitely prove his worth, but as far as Gary is concerned he's looking for results NOW.

A lot of us were also ecstatic when Stewart joined the club but that was of course before he kicked a ball. Reality is that at the moment he is a shadow of his former self. He hasn't been the inspiration I thought he would have been. Gary isn't going to be concerned whether he is "bristol City's own son" - he's concerned with whether he's good enough. And so far the evidence is that he's not what we need.

I agree with you, it would be terrible to see Marcus Stewart leave. But there's not much room for sentiment when you're in Gary Johnson's position.

Guest stfc_dave

Cheeky, just had to take the wife this season, she loved M Stewart, anyway her,s up for sale now. Inrested :dunno:

A cyber pint and 2.67 pence

I don't particularly want to see Stewart go but the fact is a new manager often takes the new broom approach. Getting Stewart was a major coup - however the major failing (which in fairness few of us spotted in the summer) is that we were building a stike force utterly devoid of pace.

Still better and more skilled than Quinn and Brooker Harry. I'm gutted

Guest BrotherErnieFromBarrowGurney

All these old slow players have been a failure in Div3. Look at Cureton & Thorpe for Swindon. I'm not bothered he's going, he's Gas, always will be..

Yes, and so is Brian Tinnion.

The thing that really counts is how well Stewart is performing. At the moment he's been less than inspirational. As a supporter I'm prepared to be patient because I believe given time he will definitely prove his worth, but as far as Gary is concerned he's looking for results NOW.

A lot of us were also ecstatic when Stewart joined the club but that was of course before he kicked a ball. Reality is that at the moment he is a shadow of his former self. He hasn't been the inspiration I thought he would have been. Gary isn't going to be concerned whether he is "bristol City's own son" - he's concerned with whether he's good enough. And so far the evidence is that he's not what we need.

I agree with you, it would be terrible to see Marcus Stewart leave. But there's not much room for sentiment when you're in Gary Johnson's position.

Fair post but rumour is and rumour only, going on loan QPR till jan, then 2 year deal to keep him there,.

Mr Hollaway must know somethink we don't. Simple, unlike GJ can get the best out of MS and is willing to take a chance, and so his board at qpr

:laugh: is it true you have season ticket at his tanning salons thats why you want him to stay.

Typical comment mr wright, ofcourse something you,ll not be needing matey :)

A cyber pint and 2.67 pence

Done deal my little swindle pussy, c u fri

Steve didn't work a mircale getting Stewart in. He wanted to come and took a major pay cut to do it depsite being on 5k a week now. Alot of people will be sad if he goes to QPR but it might well be the right decision. You can't keep both Bridges and Stewart sitting on the bench. I'd actually keep Stewart but if it meant losing him and gaining a decent left side then it's an easy decision. Surely Marcus should have gone down in yur estimation after playing so poorly at times this season. Yes, he has had poor service, but in some games he has been pretty poor regardless of this. If Johnson does this and brings in two decent players then he will have gone up a mile in my already high estimation.

Also your right about Marcus Stewart, if the stories are to be believed. He is MR BRISTOL CITY- always out having a few drinks.

Steve didn't work a mircale getting Stewart in. He wanted to come and took a major pay cut to do it depsite being on 5k a week now. Alot of people will be sad if he goes to QPR but it might well be the right decision. You can't keep both Bridges and Stewart sitting on the bench. I'd actually keep Stewart but if it meant losing him and gaining a decent left side then it's an easy decision. Surely Marcus should have gone down in yur estimation after playing so poorly at times this season. Yes, he has had poor service, but in some games he has been pretty poor regardless of this. If Johnson does this and brings in two decent players then he will have gone up a mile in my already high estimation.

Also your right about Marcus Stewart, if the stories are to be believed. He is MR BRISTOL CITY- always out having a few drinks.

Still gutted thou Alex, when he scored that 1st goal for us, he and i went mental.He was so up 4 it, now, well we lose 2 swindle fri, god knows

STEWART IS NOT BIGGER THAN THE CLUB

Guest Harry Dolman

Brooker will score more goals & be more effective at this level than Stewart.

It's true that Stewart isn't bigger than the club

But he's not firing at the moment because of the poor service he's getting!

Him and Bridges are the most talented players at the club and are miles ahead with their speed of thought.

It's just the rest of the rabble can't keep up!

List em all bar those two and Brooker!

No offence mate,but if you spent £700 on the fact that Stewart was signing then you are very easily pleased.I mean he,s good,but he isn,t that good.

As for ctiticism,Stewart didn,t exactly criticise GJ in the dressing room.It was more of a personal abuse scenario,and he,s actually lucky GJ didn,t give him a slap.

For what he,s done so far[which isn,t much to be honest] he is better away from here,both for his sake and ours.

No offence mate,but if you spent £700 on the fact that Stewart was signing then you are very easily pleased.I mean he,s good,but he isn,t that good.

As for ctiticism,Stewart didn,t exactly criticise GJ in the dressing room.It was more of a personal abuse scenario,and he,s actually lucky GJ didn,t give him a slap.

For what he,s done so far[which isn,t much to be honest] he is better away from here,both for his sake and ours.

Ok Mike, take yer point, you watch him go at QPR, man motorvatior, HOLLOWHEAD will get him scoring for fun, and i hope GJ has sleepless nights about his decision.

Also, he,s been giving these players his gob bigtime since he moved here, and MS being a senior player gave him a bit back.

GJ ought to be able to handle that

Ok Mike, take yer point, you watch him go at QPR, man motorvatior, HOLLOWHEAD will get him scoring for fun, and i hope GJ has sleepless nights about his decision.

Also, he,s been giving these players his gob bigtime since he moved here, and MS being a senior player gave him a bit back.

I'm sure he'll change him just like he changed Doc. 38 mins Docs lasted in one game- not bad.

If in any job you've ever had you were performing well below the required standard surely you would expect your boss to give you a rollicking. And I doubt you would ever have replied to the effect of 'what do you know? you've never been manager of a good company so shut up!'.

Have you never thought a colleague is taking the pisss and needs a telling off?

I don't care if you're working in macDonalds or in the army (you don't talk back there), the boss is the boss.

If in any job you've ever had you were performing well below the required standard surely you would expect your boss to give you a rollicking. And I doubt you would ever have replied to the effect of 'what do you know? you've never been manager of a good company so shut up!'.

Have you never thought a colleague is taking the pisss and needs a telling off?

I don't care if you're working in macDonalds or in the army (you don't talk back there), the boss is the boss.

I am a boss Mozo, in the building trade and can assure you my men do occasionally give me a piece of their mind.Rightly or wrongly, i can face critisism if i deserve it, and to be honest , my men are also all my friends, and that was my point.

So please, don't talk a load of bol...ks , and back on with yer sweeping up.

Nowt so bloody blind...is there, bet you thought Docherty shoulda stayed too.

Because they are City fans don't garantee they'll be good.

Stewart has been bloody awful, slow, and considering his "love for the club" @ the Evil Post, shown sod all real fire has he? We cannot afford to carry "quality players" like them near the base of League 1 (Division 3 in real money- Brooker is worth ten Stewarts/Bridges

And at the end of the pigging day, if the manager loses authority then basically youre forked, ooops sorry Tinnion happened to you didnt it? Endex, manager is right, unless the board decide otherwise......unless of course anarchy appeals?

Get over the disappointment, move on, and back Brookerman..............

Nowt so bloody blind...is there, bet you thought Docherty shoulda stayed too.

Because they are City fans don't garantee they'll be good.

Stewart has been bloody awful, slow, and considering his "love for the club" @ the Evil Post, shown sod all real fire has he? We cannot afford to carry "quality players" like them near the base of League 1 (Division 3 in real money- Brooker is worth ten Stewarts/Bridges

And at the end of the pigging day, if the manager loses authority then basically youre forked, ooops sorry Tinnion happened to you didnt it? Endex, manager is right, unless the board decide otherwise......unless of course anarchy appeals?

Get over the disappointment, move on, and back Brookerman..............

With who, buckred with who?. Their all gone, Brooker , yes class, but what if he get charged and sentenced with the other 3, he then might be gone. Personally , its a f..... mess, and the end is nigh.Gutted. :dunno:

Guest Totterdown Tom

As senior pro, Stewart should have driven up to Chesterfield with his team mates and made it clear how important it was for them to show some spirit for the club. In Marcus' position, you have to want to make a difference

It's true that Stewart isn't bigger than the club

But he's not firing at the moment because of the poor service he's getting!

Him and Bridges are the most talented players at the club and are miles ahead with their speed of thought.

It's just the rest of the rabble can't keep up!

List em all bar those two and Brooker!

Hoop,s. best post 2nite, keep MS and MB and SB, get rid of the rest. PS is that u in the picture? :w00t:

Archived