IGNORED

Stewart Off To Qpr

BCFCPAUL

If this is true then I shall be gutted and Mssrs Johnson and Lansdown need to do some serious explaining.

Leaves us with a great set of forwards:

Brooker

Bridges

Quinn

Madjo

Plenty of goals in that lot!

Madjo won't be with us much longer- played for Lincoln reserves yesterday. I can't see how Stewart would be let out on loan after Gillespie has gone today, and Madjo is now looking for a new club.

Guest Harry Dolman

Madjo won't be with us much longer- played for Lincoln reserves yesterday. I can't see how Stewart would be let out on loan after Gillespie has gone today, and Madjo is now looking for a new club.

Adding it up it says to me "expect a striker coming in soon".

If this is true then I shall be gutted and Mssrs Johnson and Lansdown need to do some serious explaining.

Leaves us with a great set of forwards:

Brooker

Bridges

Quinn

Madjo

Plenty of goals in that lot!

I personally think Brooker is the best striker we have at the moment. Maybe either Johnson is planning on getting someone else in, or one of the young academy players.

Guest alex1089

My mate who knows John Klein Davis very well and talks to him regulary got told that Josh, Jennison williams and Frankie Artus will be in the city side in the next 6months.

My Sauce is saying that he could be gone for good

Going to Q.P.R. just to get a point over GJ all because he dared to question '''THE GREAT MARCUS STEWART'''???????

with that sort of attitude no wonder this club is in the toilet

Put your dummy back in your pram stewart and prove you have city in your heart, end of...

From the prem/europe to bristol city reserves, no one is to blame bar marcus stewart and his ego.

the stuff going around about him going to millwall :shifty:

bristol born and red going to millwall hmmmmmmmmIPB Image

act the big time charlie there and he will never get away walking around the pubs

and clubs like a superstar like he does here, you mark my words,

they are angry as it is over results without a BRISTOLIAN coming to make it worse :shifty::shifty:

why does everyone assume that Marcus is the one with the problem and that the bust up with Gary Johnson was because Marcus played the "big I am"?????

I heard different. Or is it just because everyone assumes he is on a massive wage and hasn't scored enough therefore is fair game for any rumour going around?

He gets paid less than most on here assume and really and truly does/did want to play for City. Where has all the excitement gone from when he signed, when he scored his first goal?

Surely we cannot blame all our poor performances and results on 1 player. Or is he just the latest in the firing line, along with Phillips? Last week/month it was Murray, Carey, Partridge, this week/month Phillips and Stewart. So who's next?

Archived