IGNORED

Stewart Off To Qpr

Guest BCFCPAUL

Guest TimmerD

If this is true then I shall be gutted and Mssrs Johnson and Lansdown need to do some serious explaining.

Leaves us with a great set of forwards:

Brooker

Bridges

Quinn

Madjo

Plenty of goals in that lot!

If this is true then I shall be gutted and Mssrs Johnson and Lansdown need to do some serious explaining.

Brooker

Bridges

Quinn

Madjo

Madjo won't be with us much longer- played for Lincoln reserves yesterday. I can't see how Stewart would be let out on loan after Gillespie has gone today, and Madjo is now looking for a new club.

Guest Harry Dolman

Madjo won't be with us much longer- played for Lincoln reserves yesterday. I can't see how Stewart would be let out on loan after Gillespie has gone today, and Madjo is now looking for a new club.

Adding it up it says to me "expect a striker coming in soon".

Guest sparkyboy72

Just to let you all know Marcus has agreeded to go to QPR and join Hollowhead will let you have more details when i get them

What loan or for good?????

Brooker

Bridges

Quinn

Madjo

I personally think Brooker is the best striker we have at the moment. Maybe either Johnson is planning on getting someone else in, or one of the young academy players.

Guest alex1089

My mate who knows John Klein Davis very well and talks to him regulary got told that Josh, Jennison williams and Frankie Artus will be in the city side in the next 6months.

Guest wed wobin

My mate who knows John Klein Davis very well and talks to him regulary got told that Josh, Jennison williams and Frankie Artus will be in the city side in the next 6months.

What all 5 of them!

My Sauce is saying that he could be gone for good

Going to Q.P.R. just to get a point over GJ all because he dared to question '''THE GREAT MARCUS STEWART'''???????

with that sort of attitude no wonder this club is in the toilet

Put your dummy back in your pram stewart and prove you have city in your heart, end of...

From the prem/europe to bristol city reserves, no one is to blame bar marcus stewart and his ego.

the stuff going around about him going to millwall :shifty:

bristol born and red going to millwall hmmmmmmmmIPB Image

act the big time charlie there and he will never get away walking around the pubs

and clubs like a superstar like he does here, you mark my words,

they are angry as it is over results without a BRISTOLIAN coming to make it worse :shifty::shifty:

why does everyone assume that Marcus is the one with the problem and that the bust up with Gary Johnson was because Marcus played the "big I am"?????

I heard different. Or is it just because everyone assumes he is on a massive wage and hasn't scored enough therefore is fair game for any rumour going around?

He gets paid less than most on here assume and really and truly does/did want to play for City. Where has all the excitement gone from when he signed, when he scored his first goal?

Surely we cannot blame all our poor performances and results on 1 player. Or is he just the latest in the firing line, along with Phillips? Last week/month it was Murray, Carey, Partridge, this week/month Phillips and Stewart. So who's next?

Guest REDCIDERARMY

This is awfull news trust holloway again do anything to ruin this club,to be fair to stewart he has tried he has not had the service when he did he scored 3 in two games,he can score if given the chances but you tell me how many does he get in a game I think its more to the midfield when he gets put through as against barnsley from the midfield he finishes he has dropped back a lot to pick the ball up.

I would not let a class striker go we did great to get him just after a quarter of a season is crazy he is city which we need with the departure of the other bristolians,come on Stewart no one wants to have you gone the club is in trouble dig in and help us out stick with the fans starting against swindon a couple would be nice

Please this forum stop slating players it does not help tins siad ths forum is a dangerous place its proving to be citys downfull if players like stewart want to go

Guest Cadburyheath Red

This is awfull news trust holloway again do anything to ruin this club,to be fair to stewart he has tried he has not had the service when he did he scored 3 in two games,he can score if given the chances but you tell me how many does he get in a game I think its more to the midfield when he gets put through as against barnsley from the midfield he finishes he has dropped back a lot to pick the ball up.

I would not let a class striker go we did great to get him just after a quarter of a season is crazy he is city which we need with the departure of the other bristolians,come on Stewart no one wants to have you gone the club is in trouble dig in and help us out stick with the fans starting against swindon a couple would be nice

Please this forum stop slating players it does not help tins siad ths forum is a dangerous place its proving to be citys downfull if players like stewart want to go

Youre having a laugh arent you? Stewarts done nothing to justify his wages & his attitude stinks. more to the point johnson could sighn 3 players for what Stewart earns a week!

You need to get real & realise that is hasent worked & he has to go.

Guest redphilc

Youre having a laugh arent you? Stewarts done nothing to justify his wages & his attitude stinks. more to the point johnson could sighn 3 players for what Stewart earns a week!

You need to get real & realise that is hasent worked & he has to go.

Concur!

If he is on his way and it looks increasingly like he will be, if not QPR then someone else, I think it's quite sad.

Sad for him, sad for us. How did everyone get is so wrong. How did the only player to be welcomed with his own press conference go from so high to so low in only a few months? All the hope, all the promise. I was never a great Stewart fan but admit to be caught up in all the excitement.

Is he jumping ship or being thrown overboard? Who will gain most from any move? We always seem to come off worse lately.

I think even if he stays he will never quite be treated in the 'God-like' way he was before. Maybe he has realised this and can't live on past glories anymore?

Like I said, sad.

Going to Q.P.R. just to get a point over GJ all because he dared to question '''THE GREAT MARCUS STEWART'''???????

with that sort of attitude no wonder this club is in the toilet

Put your dummy back in your pram stewart and prove you have city in your heart, end of...

From the prem/europe to bristol city reserves, no one is to blame bar marcus stewart and his ego.

the stuff going around about him going to millwall :shifty:

bristol born and red going to millwall hmmmmmmmmIPB Image

act the big time charlie there and he will never get away walking around the pubs

and clubs like a superstar like he does here, you mark my words,

they are angry as it is over results without a BRISTOLIAN coming to make it worse :shifty::shifty:

Forkin hell CH, a trifle cynical arent you.............Stewarts just like another Bristolian........ Tommy Doc, and he was ALLEGEDLY a City fan, yeah right.

These guys City can do well without!!

QPRse my @rse............... :laugh:

Just to let you all know Marcus has agreeded to go to QPR and join Hollowhead will let you have more details when i get them

'Ere we go again. Another typical Lita thread. We will all argue it won't happen then Dolly will take the floor out from underneath us and tell us its happned via SMS. Does history repeat itself or what :dunno::)

Guest wed wobin

Any more details yet???

why does everyone assume that Marcus is the one with the problem and that the bust up with Gary Johnson was because Marcus played the "big I am"?????

I heard different. Or is it just because everyone assumes he is on a massive wage and hasn't scored enough therefore is fair game for any rumour going around?

He gets paid less than most on here assume and really and truly does/did want to play for City. Where has all the excitement gone from when he signed, when he scored his first goal?

Surely we cannot blame all our poor performances and results on 1 player. Or is he just the latest in the firing line, along with Phillips? Last week/month it was Murray, Carey, Partridge, this week/month Phillips and Stewart. So who's next?

Well said Bobby. I am sick of people who don't have a clue as to what happened put two and two together and make three. In what way does Marcus deserve to be pilloried in this way, the WHOLE team is very low on confidence and this battering from us 'fans' makes things WORSE not BETTER. Stewart, for all his drinking (if that's true) wins the bleep tests at the Gate and was player of the year in a side that got promoted from the Championship just a few months ago. Anyone who seriously thinks we are better off without Marcus needs their bumps feeling. This last post said it all, if the story about QPR is true then it is Johnson's doing, yet Marcus is getting the 'disloyal' tag put on him - bizarre

Well said Bobby. I am sick of people who don't have a clue as to what happened put two and two together and make three. In what way does Marcus deserve to be pilloried in this way, the WHOLE team is very low on confidence and this battering from us 'fans' makes things WORSE not BETTER. Stewart, for all his drinking (if that's true) wins the bleep tests at the Gate and was player of the year in a side that got promoted from the Championship just a few months ago. Anyone who seriously thinks we are better off without Marcus needs their bumps feeling. This last post said it all, if the story about QPR is true then it is Johnson's doing, yet Marcus is getting the 'disloyal' tag put on him - bizarre

Well said mate, i really hope he stays here.

Guest MaloneFM

I am really going to regret asking this but why was Charles I a traitor?

Did he score more for the gas than he did for us? Hello Marcus! :w00t:

Archived