IGNORED

Rovers Forum

cidercity1987

Guest missxpiggy

They've got a bit of an obsession with us haven't they! I've just been on their forum for the first time and it seems every single thread is about us!

Oh you do exagerate don't you? but then if you are the laughing stock of Bristol with your TOP paid strikers what do you expect, perhaps the ball in the back of the net a few more times.Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it. Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it. :blink::blink:

Oh you do exagerate don't you? but then if you are the laughing stock of Bristol with your TOP paid strikers what do you expect, perhaps the ball in the back of the net a few more times.Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it. Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it. :blink::blink:

Lennie Lawerence :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And you call us a laughing stock!? Oh dear. :laugh::doh:

I think we have some way to go before we catch you lot up, when it comes to laughing stocks.

Guest missxpiggy

I think we have some way to go before we catch you lot up, when it comes to laughing stocks.

Oh i don't know : :blink: your doing very well at the moment in complaining stakes, never heard so many moaners on Twentyman talks back. Oh and i do love listening to Terry from Shirehampton :laugh:

Guest Vodared

How funny when Geoff Dungford was asked what he would do with money made from transfers , he said "put it in a high interest account and make more" live on TV.

How funny was that along with every other £ he has made from selling out.

He wont even give you free milk tokens !!!!!!!

:laugh:

Archived