IGNORED

Another Day Another Player

Guest paulton rovers red

Guest paulton rovers red

Claus Bech Jorgenson plays for coventry city attacking midfielder only played seven games for them used to play for Bournmouth and bradford

I heard johnson was at a reserve team match watching him last week and is in talks deal wont happe untill next week .

From what I can remember of this guy he is very big physically and has impressed me whenever I have seen him play. He is the sort of midfielder that we need because I think he would be able to impose himself on the midfield. Although I have only seen him a couple of times.

From what I can remember of this guy he is very big physically and has impressed me whenever I have seen him play. He is the sort of midfielder that we need because I think he would be able to impose himself on the midfield. Although I have only seen him a couple of times.

I saw Jorgenson play for the Sky Blues last season and am mystified by your impressions of him. They were using him wide right midfield - he has some pace and likes to get forward - but he's fairly slight, easily dispossessed and has dubious positional sense. Nearest comparison I can think of is Mark Goodfellow. Mickey Adams spent most of the game shouting at him to track back before taking him off.

The imposing midfield player at Coventry you might be thinking of is Hughes. He's an up-market Tommy Doc with more power and a surprisingly good touch. But like the Doc he runs out of steam and has a bit of a temper.

I saw Jorgenson play for the Sky Blues last season and am mystified by your impressions of him. They were using him wide right midfield - he has some pace and likes to get forward - but he's fairly slight, easily dispossessed and has dubious positional sense. Nearest comparison I can think of is Mark Goodfellow. Mickey Adams spent most of the game shouting at him to track back before taking him off.

The imposing midfield player at Coventry you might be thinking of is Hughes. He's an up-market Tommy Doc with more power and a surprisingly good touch. But like the Doc he runs out of steam and has a bit of a temper.

It might be a different player I am thinking of then. I think Bournemouth had a couple of Scandinavian players a few years back, its probably another one I am thinking of. Just thought it would be the one I was thinking of cos he was actually good. Played central and was a big lad and definately had a lot of energy.

Archived