IGNORED

January Window

Betelgeuse

Just wondering what sort of players you all think we need to improve this team and do you think we'll get what we're looking for in january? I think we need a left back, left winger, strong midfielder and a pacy striker. Looks like we got enough cover for the keeper spot now, any thoughts on what we need?

Just wondering what sort of players you all think we need to improve this team and do you think we'll get what we're looking for in january? I think we need a left back, left winger, strong midfielder and a pacy striker. Looks like we got enough cover for the keeper spot now, any thoughts on what we need?

Sounds about right but I think we need to look at left back as well. We might get by without the striker if the midfield creates more chances.

Nibor

Guest Vodared

Proberbly we will buy...

Coles

Dinning

Lita .....Etc

Thats what we unormally do.

i would like to see a Left Back, a hard midfield player (central) and a quick striker

a new team? players who actually want to play for the club? :dunno:

Archived