IGNORED

I Know It's Obvious But We Are Going Down

alandicks

As the title suggest I know it is easy to say but we look bereft of ideas,guts & interest.It's ok bringing in loan players but they know they can gain their required experience and then go back to where their real challenges and futures lie.

As for the rest the first touch,off the ball running,distribution & sense of urgency are not upto standard.I see better football at Canford Park on a Saturday afternoon.

Sorry but we are in big trouble at the mo.As I said it's easy to say but where do we go from here ?

Wait for the 2nd half, its not over yet, and anyways there is no way we are going down, even playing bad we are good enough to stay up so get those ideas out of your head right now!! :@

:pray:

35 years of supporting this side and having the same belief as yourself are being very quickly eroded.

This really is the worst side I have ever seen as far as effort & talent combined.

I do hope you are right.

As the title suggest I know it is easy to say but we look bereft of ideas,guts & interest.It's ok bringing in loan players but they know they can gain their required experience and then go back to where their real challenges and futures lie.

As for the rest the first touch,off the ball running,distribution & sense of urgency are not upto standard.I see better football at Canford Park on a Saturday afternoon.

Sorry but we are in big trouble at the mo.As I said it's easy to say but where do we go from here ?

NO CHANCE; There are over 40000 of the redarmy out there somewhere :dunno: horrendous conditions and refereeing decisions will not stop the fight back; we are slow starters :shifty: lets settle for a play off place then shall we :dunno:

NO CHANCE; There are over 40000 of the redarmy out there somewhere :dunno: horrendous conditions and refereeing decisions will not stop the fight back; we are slow starters :shifty: lets settle for a play off place then shall we :dunno:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

cheered my night up GB, 2-1 and we're getting soaked. We're p!ss poor but we're still better than the

Sags :laugh::laugh:

Guest Gas Mark 2

you won't go down but I can see signs of what happened at the gas in holloways last years and subsequently when we got relegated.

you've got a over sized squad with a 32 year old striker who is somehow meant to adapt to league 1 football within a season and unfortunetely he's the one that's costing you big time.

i reckon you'll finish about mid table and with contracts up at the end of the season maybe gary will be able to put his own touch on your team. maybe stewart will come good next year after adapting, but time's running out for him and at 33, he may just be past it fitness wise as well...

see you next season :laugh:

you won't go down but I can see signs of what happened at the gas in holloways last years and subsequently when we got relegated.

you've got a over sized squad with a 32 year old striker who is somehow meant to adapt to league 1 football within a season and unfortunetely he's the one that's costing you big time.

i reckon you'll finish about mid table and with contracts up at the end of the season maybe gary will be able to put his own touch on your team. maybe stewart will come good next year after adapting, but time's running out for him and at 33, he may just be past it fitness wise as well...

see you next season :laugh:

YOU CANT GO UP 2 DIVISIONS IN A YEAR SO YOU WONT SEE US NEXT SEASON :dunno:

Guest alex1089

Although I won't go in the East End I would say rip the seats out and get in open for the fans and especially for the fans tonight who were singing in the rain with tops off, great stuff.

Archived