IGNORED

Gary Johnstone........

taxidriver999

has lost the dressing room.

These players are not playing for him as a result of his continual slagging off.

He should step back & review his actions & words since joining us & realise the damage he has done.

He changes the team every week so no player feels comfortable & confident & his decision tonight to sub Murray because he could not wait 10 mins for him to have his stitches just sums him up.

Further more where is Michael Bridges?

Sitting in the stand I understand feeling very unhappy.

I for one wish we never appointed him as manager.

I think Ian Atkins used to do exactly the same and it's no good for the team at all.

These type of managers don't seem to say much about the good things, only the bad things

Guest Longford Red

These players are not playing for him as a result of his continual slagging off.

He should step back & review his actions & words since joining us & realise the damage he has done.

He changes the team every week so no player feels comfortable & confident & his decision tonight to sub Murray because he could not wait 10 mins for him to have his stitches just sums him up.

What happened in that time we were waiting for Murray to get stitched up, then? :doh:

Guest The Codfather 0312
I think Ian Atkins used to do exactly the same and it's no good for the team at all.

These type of managers don't seem to say much about the good things, only the bad things

Yea but what do you say when there aint nothing good to talk about?

Guest dolman_bcfc

:@ :doh: For a start Michael Bridges was injured and i think Gary JOHNSON was right to sub Murray as you can't afford to lose a player for 10mins of a 90min game.

I don't think he has lost the dressing room, and if you were to read the forum they get slagged off on here every day virtually.

They are paid to do a job, they are not producing the goods, but the team has seen so much change since Wilson went there seems to be no continuety(sp), Tinnion tore the heart out of a perfectly good team, bought in his players, to me the sleeping giant died in its sleep when Wilson went, Johnson is trying to resusitate it, and I personally think he can do it, he is showing the players who is boss and he wont take no rubbish.

Tinnion was given time, It's only fair that Johnson is too, if the players are not producing then he is getting it right by not putting them on, that way it lets them know their job or place in the team is on the line unless they start to improve, it's the same in any bussiness.

Ten minutes to put stitches in? you ever had any? and Murray could well have concussion too or would you have preferred they still played on while he was assessed?. :pinch:

some people are born retarded................I assume you are one of them

:@ :doh: For a start Michael Bridges was injured and i think Gary JOHNSON was right to sub Murray as you can't afford to lose a player for 10mins of a 90min game.

Please get your facts straight Michael Bridges is not injured, he has trained the last 5 days & played 90 mins of the Reading game behind closed doors.

He is desperate to play but clearly the manager will not play him & further more should not say in interviews on the website that Bridges is in his plans for games when clearly he is not.

some people are born retarded................I assume you are one of them

I am not retarded quite the opposite I am sound of limb & mind unlike you who clearly makes offensive remarks.

I am entitled to my comments & if you do not like them ignore them but do ot be disrespectful.

Archived