IGNORED

That Was Dreadful...

Andy082005

Can this team sink much lower.....every week we think not, yet every week we do

Tonight was awful. In 90 minutes, I didnt see City create ONE decent chance against what I thought was an awful Swindle side. Yeah we scored...a penalty, but even then we made a right hash of that!!!

This team is lacking so much in every department you just don't know where to start. The back four looks no better and the loanee's look no better then we already have.

The midfield is by far the biggest problem. Not bite or creativity, we got bullied out of the game. Their first touch is abysmal and distribution is....well, best not say as I may get banned!!

I actually said to my dad on 56 minutes "I thought Russell might have started tonight......" I didnt realise he was even on the pitch!!!!!

As for up front, how can you play someone like Brooker on his own!! its crazy

Cotterill is going to be wasted!! The lad looks like he is low on confidence and its only a matter of time before we "overplay" him and completely ruin what is a very raw talent.

We are in serious serious serious trouble. I still don't think the vast majority of City fans realise how much trouble we are in.

Tonight was awful. In 90 minutes, I didnt see City create ONE decent chance against what I thought was an awful Swindle side. Yeah we scored...a penalty, but even then we made a right hash of that!!!

This team is lacking so much in every department you just don't know where to start. The back four looks no better and the loanee's look no better then we already have.

The midfield is by far the biggest problem. Not bite or creativity, we got bullied out of the game. Their first touch is abysmal and distribution is....well, best not say as I may get banned!!

I actually said to my dad on 56 minutes "I thought Russell might have started tonight......" I didnt realise he was even on the pitch!!!!!

Cotterill is going to be wasted!! The lad looks like he is low on confidence and its only a matter of time before we "overplay" him and completely ruin what is a very raw talent.

We are in serious serious serious trouble. I still don't think the vast majority of City fans realise how much trouble we are in.

:@

Perhaps you should be England manager how dare you suggest that we don't know how much trouble we are in please do not insult our inteligence and patronise you are the type who cause trouble in pubs

Good post, our midfield is awful, and you cannot blame the lack of Wilkshire or Skuse, because we have been just as bad with them.

Please tell me what Cotterill offers the team. He can beat one or two players and then there is absolutely no end product from him, and defenders take the ball from him so easily.

I am not totally slating him as I believe there is something there for the future but please surely accomodating Bridges would be more beneficial ?.

Guest ashtonyate

:@

Perhaps you should be England manager how dare you suggest that we don't know how much trouble we are in please do not insult our inteligence and patronise you are the type who cause trouble in pubs

This side is the worst side in the worst shirts I have ever seen play for city and that includes when we played in the forth division

That was not dread full; not brillant either but a patched up team held their ownagainst a desperate Swinedon team who were all out for the points. The relief when they held out against our 10 man team was apparent for all to see.

Good post, our midfield is awful, and you cannot blame the lack of Wilkshire or Skuse, because we have been just as bad with them.

Please tell me what Cotterill offers the team. He can beat one or two players and then there is absolutely no end product from him, and defenders take the ball from him so easily.

I am not totally slating him as I believe there is something there for the future but please surely accomodating Bridges would be more beneficial ?.

The problem with Cotteril is the same as the problem with Skuse

Far to much is being put on their shoulders. They need to be bought on slowly, nurtured and protected. Teh raw talent they have is fantastic, and with the right coaching and with the right players around them, they will both go far.

The problem is, they are playing week in, week out, they are now low on confidence and playing in the worst City team in god knows how long.

These two exceptional talents will be wasted at this rate if not protected properly

Well I must have missed the raw talent of Cotterill..Time and time again he lost possession without doing anything.Our slightest semblance of a move was invariably stopped when he was involved.If he represents talent then God help us.Again he looks like the usual diet fron the Academy - light weight and lacking real ability to produce an end result.

Well I must have missed the raw talent of Cotterill..Time and time again he lost possession without doing anything.Our slightest semblance of a move was invariably stopped when he was involved.If he represents talent then God help us.Again he looks like the usual diet fron the Academy - light weight and lacking real ability to produce an end result.

He is 17, and already has one welsh cap! He is still learning......

but no, good idea, lets slag off the kids and put all the blame on them.....that will help them improve

Cotterill you crap!!! Skuse, you rubbish....the fact Man U, Spurs and Charlton wanted you means nothing! Your rubbish

but no, good idea, lets slag off the kids and put all the blame on them.....that will help them improve

Cotterill you crap!!! Skuse, you rubbish....the fact Man U, Spurs and Charlton wanted you means nothing! Your rubbish

Yeah totally agree

thought Cotterill, Skuse, Fortune, Hill, Orr, Woodman were all crap tonight and totally at fault for our loss

by the way so was Phillips and anyone else who can be the latest whipping boy.

lets kick the poo out of all of them, just incase they had any confidence left

Can someone post who we will be attacking next week please

Cotterill is, as mentioned, very young, but looked significantly better when appearing for 20-30 mins at the end of games last season. his final ball/end product doesnt yet match his obvious natural skill. why oh why are we still seeing him start? i know GJ is struggling for fit players but Cotterill (and Skuse for that matter) seem to be finding the physical side of the game a bit dificult too much. i'd rather a less talented player with a bit more bulk right now. god knows who, maybe just a youngster with a chip on his shoulder and a mean glint in his eye, just someone willing to throw his wieght around for bristol city.

Cotterill is, as mentioned, very young, but looked significantly better when appearing for 20-30 mins at the end of games last season. his final ball/end product doesnt yet match his obvious natural skill. why oh why are we still seeing him start? i know GJ is struggling for fit players but Cotterill (and Skuse for that matter) seem to be finding the physical side of the game a bit dificult too much. i'd rather a less talented player with a bit more bulk right now. god knows who, maybe just a youngster with a chip on his shoulder and a mean glint in his eye, just someone willing to throw his wieght around for bristol city.

Archived