IGNORED

Staying Up

wurzel920

I'm sorry but I havee to Start the Official we are staying up thread. I know as a big team in small league we don't have the right to stay up but with the players and manager we have we will stay up and I beleive we will be in the playoffs come the end of the season. Go on rip me apart but we will be there the end of the season. The season is not 4 months long it is 9 months long as the old saying goes it is not a sprint it is a marathon if we get a run going we will be up there in no time.

I'm sorry but I havee to Start the Official we are staying up thread. I know as a big team in small league we don't have the right to stay up but with the players and manager we have we will stay up and I beleive we will be in the playoffs come the end of the season. Go on rip me apart but we will be there the end of the season. The season is not 4 months long it is 9 months long as the old saying goes it is not a sprint it is a marathon if we get a run going we will be up there in no time.

we would need a Ferrarri to catch the front runners in this marathon mate

FORGET promotion, auto, or pray offs. Survival is the message. We gotta start winning. like now. no excuses. go. do not pass go, do not go to jail *ahem* allegedly.........just go out and bloody win.

And drop Orr he is an eeeeeee awwww :@

FORGET promotion, auto, or pray offs. Survival is the message. We gotta start winning. like now. no excuses. go. do not pass go, do not go to jail *ahem* allegedly.........just go out and bloody win.

And drop Orr he is an eeeeeee awwww :@

Orr played well as a right back before his big night out, really disappointed in his performances since but Carey and Jamie Smith certainly ain't any better !

Win needed yes the sooner the better - like next weekend v Chesterfield and I agree staying up is the aim now this season.

Why should the play offs be to far when there is only 9 points away from us think positive as there is so many to take from tonight even though we lost

its going to be a relegation dog fight. To many players not interested or not good enough feel sorry for GJ, he needs a magic wand. I will always be positive, You have to take the good times with the bad thats life as a supporter.

BRISTOL CITY TILL I DIE THIRD FROM THE TOP OR THIRD FROM THE BOTTOM IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.

i'd take staying up on goal difference right now, although we wontl finish quite that low (finger crossed...). GJ needs next summer and steve landsdown needs to give him as much leeway as tinnion had (and then some) and we'll see something then. january window won't make us play off contenders, but the summer could. we just need to be tougher and nastier, till then we're in trouble.

Why should the play offs be to far when there is only 9 points away from us think positive as there is so many to take from tonight even though we lost

Sorry, but, you are dreaming. 9 points is massive for a club who are averaging less than a point a game.

I admire the spirit and my heart says the same, but, I think you need to let your head engage about now. Otherwise, the affects could be catastrophic to your vital organs.

We will not finish in the top 6. We will be very fortunate to make the top half of the league.

Unless "Magic" :Sleep12: pulls a few miracles out of the hat in January, i'd take City Exiles 5th from bottom without a moments hesitation.

Archived