IGNORED

We Weren't Bad

AndyKat87

Just a very unlucky series of events un-did our game and eventually the 10 men tried but didn't have enough, Mid-table finish I think, and I'm laughing off these relegation pessemists. I was encouraged by the team, cant wait until january, also Joseph was very good and I hope we keep him. Sankofas getting worse by the game, maybe it's a confidence issue.

Guest Ronmeister

Just a very unlucky series of events un-did our game and eventually the 10 men tried but didn't have enough, Mid-table finish I think, and I'm laughing off these relegation pessemists. I was encouraged by the team, cant wait until january, also Joseph was very good and I hope we keep him. Sankofas getting worse by the game, maybe it's a confidence issue.

If you are right - I don't know, I wasn't really listening to the game and didn't watch it - then it's not too bad. If we got beat 7-1 by Swansea and the players played for the shirt, I would be worried but happy.

We had 3 players off the field within 20 minutes - You don't make your own luck :doh:

Absolute Pish!

We lost to bottom of the table Swindon who, before this game had just ten points to their name. By the way, we didn't just lose to them, we DIDN'T EVEN THREATEN! Where the hell were our goals coming from? Yeah, we got one - two crap penalties and one sneaked in - WOW!

If you think this was unlucky then your expectations must be zilch.

Guest alex1089

No excuses but we did dominate and had we had the extra player on the pitch we would have threatened alot more because we coulden't win second balls next to there defence where the second striker would have been.

No excuses but we did dominate and had we had the extra player on the pitch we would have threatened alot more because we coulden't win second balls next to there defence where the second striker would have been.

Dominated what?

We were completely outplayed. Swindon were by far the better side and we would have lost with 12 men.

We are not good enough and the loan signings and returning injured palyers aren't good enough either.

In short, we are where we deserve to be and soon, Swindon will be over-taking us!

We dominated? Are you having a giraffe or what? Must have been watching a different game me old mucker!

To sum it up, we are poor but the players worked hard. No invention and we lacked creativity.

Bradley Orr was appauling and was rightly subbed, to late in my opinion.

We lacked confidence and individuals struggled at times.

At this moment in time, we look relegated, I sincerely hope GJ pulls us clear by May, otherwise we are down, and Swindon with us.

MM

I sincerely hope GJ pulls us clear by May, otherwise we are down

Hitting the obvious nail there MM, but, I know what you mean! :)

Personally, I think we are going down. Still, my season ticket will be better priced next year so who's complaining! :city::englandsmile4wf:

Even Keith Dreary will be happy to see me! :whistle:

Personally, I think we are going down. Still, my season ticket will be better priced next year

Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it..........

........you must be dafto.

you honestly think season ticket's will be better priced even if BCFC did go down?

C'mon Neo.

Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it..........

........you must be dafto.

you honestly think season ticket's will be better priced even if BCFC did go down?

C'mon Neo.

I can live in hope surely?

Certainly won't see the inflation-busting rises of the past as people just won't pay it.

I'm hoping I can get my seat in the Dolman for £300 next year. That is the going rate in League 2 and the club need to be competitive in the market they are in.

To ask more will see the attendances of the F.A. Cup game v Notts County becoming the norm I would suggest!

Guest alex1089

play this team wont lose

ORR HEYWOOD JOESEPH PARTRIDGE

MURRAY RUSSELL WILKSHIRE BROWN

COTTERILL BROOKER

subs

SKUSE

STEWART

BRIDGE

CAREY

Please not Orr ever again and not Cotterill for a few games, Too weak and lost all confidence.

To ask more will see the attendances of the F.A. Cup game v Notts County becoming the norm I would suggest!

To be honest with ya Neo, I would suggest that if BCFC did go down, and were mid div 10 games in, I'm not sure whether they would get the gate versus Notts county as the norm even if they let under 30's in for free!!

play this team wont lose

ORR HEYWOOD JOESEPH PARTRIDGE

MURRAY RUSSELL WILKSHIRE BROWN

COTTERILL BROOKER

subs

SKUSE

STEWART

BRIDGE

CAREY

Substitute Skuse for Wilkshire, and Carey for Joseph and I almost like that team, lots of 100%ers in that team. Get rid of the loanees, concentrate on the City players that actually want to play for this club.

Substitute Skuse for Wilkshire, and Carey for Joseph and I almost like that team, lots of 100%ers in that team. Get rid of the loanees, concentrate on the City players that actually want to play for this club.

Disagree with subbing joseph for carey Joseph was class tonight swap Orr for Carey then that looks like a good defence.

Archived