IGNORED

Youga, Go Home

leadman

did you spot in the 2nd half, youga had just gave away another corner that should have been a throw(3 times he done it), heywood had a go at him, and he told him to sush, gj tells us we need talkers, perhaps its listeners we need, go home and don't ever ever come back.

please

Guest KingswoodRed

Agreed.

That woeful punt out for a corner, when at the very least a punt down the wing looked easier, had myself and my old man looking at eachother as if that had not just happened.

Indeed, it seriously would not have looked out of place on the Downs (apologies to the better players on the Downs that would have kept that ball in).

It was Grant Smith who had a pop at him( youga) and quite right too..he really was awfull as was poor old Bradley!!!whats the matter with the boy? he seems to forget how to play football at all sometimes.

otherwise was encouraged by the fightback in the 2nd half although this was somewhat to do with Swinetown being almost as carp as us..........

I can't believe what I'm reading. I thought Youga was one of our better players last night. He had pace, good ball control and people saying he didn't have heart are talking crap. All those players showed heart last night.

Regarding Mr. Orr, you can't question his committment, but he really needs a crash-course in elementary ball control.

Totally agree, I thought second half last week against Southend this guy had completely no interest in the game. Only trouble is Goldbourne still injured so no replacement.

I don't see how you can criticise Youga's peformance against Southend, because he didn't actually play in that match.

I can't believe what I'm reading. I thought Youga was one of our better players last night. He had pace, good ball control and people saying he didn't have heart are talking crap. All those players showed heart last night.

Regarding Mr. Orr, you can't question his committment, but he really needs a crash-course in elementary ball control.

bradley orr is better at playing right back.

he only came into the midfield because of missing

midfielders.bradley is going to be a good player

but needs to think a bit quicker on his feet.

our luck will change so keep the faith.

we will not be relegated

my god youga was terrible, just goes to show how people see a differant game, granted he did run all night but its not called runball isit, its football, that side of it was dreadfull, he must go back, we have players who would be playing out of possistion, but they would be better than him at left back.

how could tinnion leave us with no left side whatsoever, he done the wealing and dealing in the summer, he left us with woody, an injured goldbourne, and a wide player with no pace atall.

legacy of this bloke will be haunting us till next season, i just hope were in this division by then.

did you spot in the 2nd half, youga had just gave away another corner that should have been a throw(3 times he done it), heywood had a go at him, and he told him to sush, gj tells us we need talkers, perhaps its listeners we need, go home and don't ever ever come back.

please

can he understand and speak English??????????? :dunno:

Archived