IGNORED

Ok' We Were rubbish

Guest Cadburyheath Red

Guest Cadburyheath Red

But I was more taken aback by the uglyness of there players!

Neele Mcdermott, that ###### who got man of the match' what a bunch of inbred freaks!

No wonder there missing Haywood & Smith with that bunch of uggs!

To be fair Basso is more "potted" than Keith Waugh was. I bet the dermatologist slapped him for good measure.

Count Phillips wins in the look stakes there.

Wow, that is the first time i've said wins and Phillips in the same sentence :shifty:

Guest Cadburyheath Red

:dance: cheer up mate! :dance:

I just looked at youre profile' I'm sure this has been asked before' who do you support Swindle or Rovers?

Please answer' I'm confused!

Guest Dorset Red

No wonder there missing Haywood & Smith with that bunch of uggs!

:laugh:

Actually... nobody at Swindon is missing either of those two loosers!

There was only one Smith worth watching on the pitch last night and he was in a Town shirt.

Guest Cadburyheath Red

:laugh:

Actually... nobody at Swindon is missing either of those two loosers!

There was only one Smith worth watching on the pitch last night and he was in a Town shirt.

Actually' I was on about the fact that there the only Swindle players in recent years not to look like inbred esteemed dignitary jockeys! The fact that when Fallon scores he pretends to play the banjo only serves to confirm that fact!

Guest Dorset Red

Actually' I was on about the fact that there the only Swindle players in recent years not to look like inbred esteemed dignitary jockeys! The fact that when Fallon scores he pretends to play the banjo only serves to confirm that fact!

OK I understand. Next time we play you we'll have to drag some of the pretty boys out of the reserves for you. :)

Guest Cadburyheath Red

OK I understand. Next time we play you we'll have to drag some of the pretty boys out of the reserves for you. :)

If it means that we beat you then please, send the pretty boy reserves out!

Archived