IGNORED

Stop Talking ********

MarcusX

Can everyone on here stop talking poo please?

We have a new manager working with a team whose confidence is shattered and lacking in self belief. We could be second from bottom tomorrow evening and three points clear of "in form" Swindle.

But thats not enough is it, lets all just get on the backs of the players, managers, backroom staff, even the board. Sounds like a good idea, Not.

Fair play to the fans tonight, they were still singing with 10 minutes to go, wet through and losing 2-1. If you went tonight and didnt abuse the team or manager then give yourself a pat on the back.

don't call for Johnsons head until he can prove himself. He can only work with the players he has. How do you know that if Bridges plays he is going to play well? Johnson is using this time to gather his thoughts on the players, and who to get rid of. Fair play to the guy, he has finally taken notice that Phillips needs a replacement to ensure that he doesnt think he can walk into the squad each week.

He has got rid of that muppet at the back, fortune to vale (hopefully he will score past rovers in the fa cup if he isnt cup tied).

When he gets the chance in January to bring in his own players then we can judge him, but not until then.

I also think that the board could do something about the ticket prices. Anyone who wants to and can afford to pay £20 each week to watch this performance is lucky. Prices too high, therefore poor support.

Guest alex1089

Agreed although before coming on here tonight I thought it was going to be every post negative but I have been suprised about some of the fans praising the team for effort and commitment which we need most at this difficult period for the club.

GJ is the best signing we've made for years. i for one fully support all his actions toward sorting out city, whatever they are. the only stat which matters for me regarding GJ is that 16 of the 24 present yoevil squad were there when he took over two divisions below where they are now. he knows how to get the best from players, the question is do they want it as bad as he does. i know what i think.

Totally agree. There seems to be a big majority of 'fans' who shout off their obvious lack of football knowledge.

Some of the tosh I heard coming from the bloke behind me in the arkells tonight was just ridculous. In the course of 90 mins he wanted to sack all the players (even the ones on loan or have been injured! - he hated Alex Russel!) sack the board, sack the manager and when told to shut up by somebody nearby he wanted to sack them! (In a different way to the previous ones!)

Where do we get these monkeys from!?!?!

Archived