IGNORED

Scott Brown

Guest BrotherErnieFromBarrowGurney

Scott Brown was huge for us tonight, especially in the second half. The moment that summed it up for me was when the ball was kicked into the Arkells Stand by Swindon and Scott was trying to climb into the stand to get the ball and take a throw-in. I think we have the new Doherty.

Scott Brown was huge for us tonight, especially in the second half. The moment that summed it up for me was when the ball was kicked into the Arkells Stand by Swindon and Scott was trying to climb into the stand to get the ball and take a throw-in. I think we have the new Doherty.

the new Doc....but with a lot less natutal ability

There is simply no pleasing some people :dunno: Let's play more flair players then like...er....Grant Smith? :w00t:

Guest alex1089

Grant smith was one of our better players tonight and wanted to play for Johnson and show he is a good player. His crossing was the best I have seen in ages and he won every header and got his tackles in.

There is simply no pleasing some people :dunno: Let's play more flair players then like...er....Grant Smith? :w00t:

We need a balance. He might be OK in the centre but is no good on the wing. What we lack is pacy wingers. I agree that Brown works hard and you can't fault him for that- he just isn't quite good enough. Smith worked hard too but lacked quality much like everyone. Even though he doesn't play well every week, we did miss the quality that Wilkshire sometimes delivers. Now that's worrying.

Well I thought he was cr*p apart from a cross he put in as soon as he came on he looked like he was in a big sulk. Swap him for Roberts, we need his pace back.

Guest Topbuzz

Brown has a cracking shot ,Passes well and obviously is strong in the challenge you lot are making him sound like Joe Burnell ...Top attitude on the pitch a real positive from this season :)

Its all about opinions isn,t it?

Easily our best player last night.Disagree totally with the 2 Alex,s .Lacks quality?If keeping posession,finding his own players with an early pass,excellent first touch,and looking to shoot on goal means he lacks quality then fine.

Oops!I forgot.He was responsible for a crap free-kick.You are right.He does lack quality.

Ive watched the 2nd goal again and not one hard tackle was put in to stop their boy coming through our midfield. I'm adamant that if we still had Doc we would be nowhere near where we are now.

Bown is not a good replacment for doc in my opinion

Ive watched the 2nd goal again and not one hard tackle was put in to stop their boy coming through our midfield. I'm adamant that if we still had Doc we would be nowhere near where we are now.

Bown is not a good replacment for doc in my opinion

The build up to that was one touch passing, how would Doherty have stopped that? He wouldn't have got near it.

Nibor

Grant smith was one of our better players tonight and wanted to play for Johnson and show he is a good player. His crossing was the best I have seen in ages and he won every header and got his tackles in.

Absolutely. He's got to stay in the team just because he takes a decent corner.

Archived