IGNORED

Cotterill ...enough...for Now

Will Rollason

I know hes a kiddy and all that but hes got no awareness of other players and is far to lightweight for this situation...he must be losing confidence every time he plays and the other players seem to be starting to get really peed off with him.

don't get me wrong ...i like him but maybe back to the youths with Goldbourne for a while?????

Guest Geesus the City fan

Totally agree. I think GJ knows it aswell but because of the total lack of left sided MF's at the club he's had to continue playing the lad with the rejuvinated Scotty switching to the left.

With Grant Smiths improved effort last night perhaps the time has come to bench Cotts, assuming Scotty's injury isnt too bad.

It was a defeat but the performance was far better than the previous rubbish

ureds

From day one of the season against Doncaster Rovers he looked lightweight compared to the opposition. Cotterill's brilliant mazey runs can beat 5 players but there's hardly ever a decent end product in terms of a decent shot on goal or pass to a better positioned player. Very frustrating. :doh:

Give him time, he'll get better! Only thing is, will he get time?! :dunno:

I personally think he looks marginally better than at the start of the season, and is starting to pass a little bit more, and maybe in about 10 years time he'll finally decide to cross the ball once he's lost the use of his quick paced legs! :doh:

Archived