IGNORED

6 Defeats In A Row

zideread

When was the last time we lost 6 in a row???? was it the season we got relegated :unsure:

Looking at the next 4 games any idea what our record losing streak is?

Though I am sure next Saturday we will turn it around as its about time we all stopped moaning and slagging these players off, if we don't do some thing to lift there spirits then this group will take us down.

:city::clap::city::clap::city:

When was the last time we lost 6 in a row???? was it the season we got relegated :unsure:

Looking at the next 4 games any idea what our record losing streak is?

Though I am sure next Saturday we will turn it around as its about time we all stopped moaning and slagging these players off, if we don't do some thing to lift there spirits then this group will take us down.

:city::clap::city::clap::city:

Absoluteley, but do not expect many others to. You and I will be termed 'happy clappy'.

Forget the Eastend, it aint happening, stop whining and get behind the team on Sat.

I estimate a gate of aprox 9K on saturday, it is about time we generated some atmosphere and support.

Signed

Happy clappy!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Too right we will, I am to blame as much as anyone for slagging the squad off and moaning about the state we are in, but I felt last night in the second half we showed signs that all is not lost, and maybe just maybe if we all gave the team a bit of backing instaed of moaning at the first bad pass after 1 min, then the players might play with there heads up a bit.

Absoluteley, but do not expect many others to. You and I will be termed 'happy clappy'.

Forget the Eastend, it aint happening, stop whining and get behind the team on Sat.

I estimate a gate of aprox 9K on saturday, it is about time we generated some atmosphere and support.

Signed

Happy clappy!!

That's the spirit! I'm encouraged by last night. It only seems to be Tinman's ex-lovers who seem to enjoy twisting the knife on this forum.

Signed

Happy clappy!!

9000 I don't think so :crying:

Archived