IGNORED

Millen And Walsh And Naylor

Guest mtraveller

Guest mtraveller

i have said many a time on this forum it is down to poor coaching at this club. stevie phillips has gone backwards as a keeper this season, since he has been working with naylor. last season he was one of the best keepers in this league. millen is in charge of the defence and who ever we play in the back four we don't look solid. allan walsh was put in charge of set plays and the forwards, and lets be honest apart from steve brroker we show nothing.before people say how do i know these people are in charge of forwards and defence it came from tinnion when he was manager. we need to get away from the fact millen was top of his class when he was doing his coaching badge, its what happens on the pitch and we are letting in 2 goals a game if this goes on we are heading for dare i say it league 3. gary you need to look at these positions now before it is to late. the defending for swindons 2 goals last night where a joke not awake for the first one and the 2nd thy went through us far two easy. people say we just slag the players and the club of on this forum. as a season ticket holder and someone who goes to alot of away games i feel i have the right to my say. i was at swindon last night along with 500to600 city fans where we the rest of you. the city fans last night where first class to keep singing like they did in that rain was great to see and it made you proud to be a city fan. COME ON YOU REDS.

All three should goe,Millen should of gone with tinnion as far as I'm concerned,johnson seems to be happy with millen but I'm not so sure.

Its got to change johnson cant do every thing and needs a man beside him to help out,so yes a complete change! :pray:

All three should goe,Millen should of gone with tinnion as far as I'm concerned,johnson seems to be happy with millen but I'm not so sure.

Its got to change johnson cant do every thing and needs a man beside him to help out,so yes a complete change! :pray:

if millen goes who will gary johnson

want as his number two???????????????????

i have said many a time on this forum it is down to poor coaching at this club. stevie phillips has gone backwards as a keeper this season, since he has been working with naylor. last season he was one of the best keepers in this league. millen is in charge of the defence and who ever we play in the back four we don't look solid. allan walsh was put in charge of set plays and the forwards, and lets be honest apart from steve brroker we show nothing.before people say how do i know these people are in charge of forwards and defence it came from tinnion when he was manager. we need to get away from the fact millen was top of his class when he was doing his coaching badge, its what happens on the pitch and we are letting in 2 goals a game if this goes on we are heading for dare i say it league 3. gary you need to look at these positions now before it is to late. the defending for swindons 2 goals last night where a joke not awake for the first one and the 2nd thy went through us far two easy. people say we just slag the players and the club of on this forum. as a season ticket holder and someone who goes to alot of away games i feel i have the right to my say. i was at swindon last night along with 500to600 city fans where we the rest of you. the city fans last night where first class to keep singing like they did in that rain was great to see and it made you proud to be a city fan. COME ON YOU REDS.

I'm sure G.J. is appreciative of your advice,just wondered if we could offer your employer some strategic realignment responsibilities.Now myself and any other contributors have probably never had any hands on experience in your particular market or field but obviously your manager will be only too eager to divest himself of "his" decision making responsibilities and implement our changes.

Anyone but millen!!!!

you didn't answer my question.

who would be good.

who is available and what price could we get him?

millen gets on with gary johnson and seem to work well together.

try blaming the players , as it is them that is out on the pitch.

you can do all the motivation and talk all you like but at the end

of the day it is the players who have to motivate themselves.

Guest mtraveller

you might get on with the manager but if you are not a good coach you need to be replaced. our league position and defence 2 goals per game tells me alot. kiwicolin if you rate millen tell me what has he done to warrant such a position. as for who he could bring in i would go for danny wilsons mate and former city coach frank barlow. he is a top coach and is well respected by players he has worked with.

agree that we need to get the back room staff right for this club to move forward. just watching the players warm up before the match, there doesnt seem to be a togetherness or dynamic as when barlow was out warming up the players. they basically just got out and kick a couple of balls around for 10 minutes

agree that we need to get the back room staff right for this club to move forward. just watching the players warm up before the match, there doesnt seem to be a togetherness or dynamic as when barlow was out warming up the players. they basically just got out and kick a couple of balls around for 10 minutes

Might be something to do with the humour of the bloke,

barlow always mixed with the lads joke with and stuff,but with millen it all seems a bit flat,there doesnt seem to be any spring in the players,needs someone to mix a bit of humour and seriousness into the hole thing,training and on matchdays

There has to be change there to be honest and the sooner its done the better.

Good post - totally agree millen has has long enough, same old failings for past three years. Don't see many banging the door down for his services, time for a new broom!

on the contrary - loads of us were saying from day one and all the way through, even before saying tinman should go, that folded arms millen was a waste of space. be it on GJ that his number 2 could still bring his tenure down as well. strong opinions but it seems to me SL has only done half a job by the management change and boy, does it show.

Archived