IGNORED

Bradley Orr

Trowbridge BCFC

I know that I'm not a pro footballer or anything, but i think that Orr is just no good .

Every time he managed a touch it went off target or out for a throw in. My view is get rid.

What does everyone else think?

well his first touch was abysmal last night..at one point someone gave him the ball by the halfway line and he pushed it in front of himself to run on to....................................................straight out for a throw :doh:

i would have bin emmbaressed by that and would have had the pess ripped out of me for the rest of the season by the team i play for :laugh::laugh:

but then he was newcastle youth captain so go figure :dunno:

Guest STA-BS14

The last couple of weeks Orr has been very wastefull with his passing and crossing, we just cannot afford to give away so many balls, because it just allows the opposition to have another crack at us.

Definatly got to get a new right back in Jan

Bradley Orr is the best right back we have in our team so get off his back!!!!!!!

Which aint saying much is it-we aint got any DECENT ones. The bloke is a carthorse of the finest pedigree, and hopefully we can sell him to anyone who''ll have him come January. Dung, Swinetown, City Rejects FC, Cheltenham, even the Gas, ### :laugh::laugh:

Guest STA-BS14

North bristol cider army...?? what team have you been watching the last couple of weeks?

Bradley Orr is diabolical. FULL STOP

BRING ON THE JANUARY

Guest citygal17

shows what sort of supporters you are. 6 games ago you were sayin how bl**dy good he was now hes had 1 or 2 bad games and thats it hes the worst player ever. For god sake get a life and support the people in our team or sod off to some other team who wants supporters abusing all their players. Hes still a city player so support him instead of saying get rid after a few bad games! :Rage: :@

shows what sort of supporters you are. 6 games ago you were sayin how bl**dy good he was now hes had 1 or 2 bad games and thats it hes the worst player ever. For god sake get a life and support the people in our team or sod off to some other team who wants supporters abusing all their players. Hes still a city player so support him instead of saying get rid after a few bad games! :Rage: :@

Agreed. He had some terrific games at right back before the last game. He was also one of our best players at Chesterfield the other week. His distrubution is awful. His effort is top notch and he is still the best right back we have. Good enough to slot into our defence and I don't remember him being troubled last night at all despite playing poorly.

He's a better option than Carey and Smith at the moment and his attitude and fitness are first class, he's also good in the air.

His control and distribution is terrible but if he could learn his limits and stick to simple balls he'd be fine at this level. He could probably be a decent centre half as well.

Nibor

Guest harveythompson

Just because you probably fancy him Citygal17, we are entitled to our views as much as you are.

BRING ON THE JANUARY

Spot on, she probably doesnt have the slightest clue about football. She just thinks he has nice legs or something to that effect

Best right back at this club by miles

Yes his distribution is poor at times

but thats not the most important part of a right backs play

Sorry but having had to put up with that heartless and gutless excuse

of a footballer CAREY :@ for god knows how long

i am more than happy with ORR

Spot on, she probably doesnt have the slightest clue about football. She just thinks he has nice legs or something to that effect

Are you gay? you must be since you mentioned what nice legs he has. Are you watching the game or are you leg watching, Just thought I would ask

Guest harveythompson

Are you gay? you must be since you mentioned what nice legs he has. Are you watching the game or are you leg watching, Just thought I would ask

I also said or something to that effect. I was purly stereotyping women.............. idiot

I also said or something to that effect. I was purly stereotyping women.............. idiot

I was just stereotyping faggots..................and whose the idiot now

Archived