IGNORED

Schools

Hodges17

hey ballwinningcentrehalf i went to st bedes aswel,started in yr 10&played in the school team with our reserve/academy player joe anyinsah.before that i went to cotham,a totally poo school,where liam rosinioir was in the year above me. we used to play his year all the time on the field and always won,and hed always moan like ###### :blink: ,the toss pot!!!!

Guest brightys_cider_army

alot of people here used to go to bemmy down school, so do i. can anyone remember teachers called mr robinson (geog), mr smeaton (dt) and mr marsland (year head) because there still up here now

City V Rovers at St Bede's - Probably the main reason I bothered to go there in later years :P

The fact we where out numbered nearly every day by 2:1 and still won shows the gulf in class at both professional and amateur status between the two clubs :angry:

Nobby the rugby team that lost only twice over the 5 years was 2 years above us, they were quality.

By comparison St.Brendan's is ####. Advice to anyone thinking of going there - save yourself an hour in bed by going to a College which is closer than way out West like Brendan's is...

City V Rovers at St Bede's - Probably the main reason I bothered to go there in later years  :P

The fact we where out numbered nearly every day by 2:1 and still won shows the gulf in class at both professional and amateur status between the two clubs  :angry:

Nobby the rugby team that lost only twice over the 5 years was 2 years above us, they were quality.

By comparison St.Brendan's is ####. Advice to anyone thinking of going there - save yourself an hour in bed by going to a College which is closer than way out West like Brendan's is...

i no mate,i played in it for two years and we were immense!!!!

Archived