IGNORED

Gj , 3 To Start With.

Rednready

We hear about January, lets talk about NOW.

Brooker, Brown, Heywood. .........We need eleven committed players like these three and we need look no further. Plenty of heart, some skill and giving their all every game for BCFC

I would like to take time out to praise these three players, and hope to hell that GJ can get a team of like minded players before the season gets much older.

Brooker, Heywood, and Brown, thankyou for your attitude and application on the field in a season of dissapointment.

Guest BCFC Wes

I agree with Brooker and Brown, but Murray is awful, end of story. If you can't see that then you seriously are blind. Heywood also isn't as bad but can't run to save his life, Swindons second was blantantly his fault for the slowest turn iv ever seen, to try and tackle the striker.

Murray is trying really hard, maybe he isn`t quite what he was a few years ago, but hes getting near it, hes working really hard on the pitch and giving it 110% Heywood, yea he tries hard hasnt got the most amazing ability but at least he tries, everybody can see Brown tries his heart out, Brooker yea...but first half against Swindon he looked lazy in my opinion but in all he is a real hard worker.

Archived