IGNORED

News Of The World!

TomBCFCUK

How many loans are you allowed to make in one season?

How many have we made so far? Sankofa, Youga, Quinn, Joseph - have I missed anybody?

Does Sankofa's second loan spell count as a continuation of his first or a fresh one?

How many have we made so far? Sankofa, Youga, Quinn, Joseph - have I missed anybody?

Does Sankofa's second loan spell count as a continuation of his first or a fresh one?

Only 5 on Champ Manager :laugh:

Last week in the News of The World Barnet were getting Beckham on loan, don't ever believe the transfer page thingy in that paper.

Not sure what the maximum loans per season is but you can only play 5 loan signings (long or short-term) in your matchday squad (16). I know 1 team that has 6 loan signings but I can't remember who it is.

BCAGFC

P.s. All this 4 long term and 4 short term loan signings is a myth made up by Football Manager/Championship Manager.

You are allowed eight loan signings per season, four under 23 and a further four over 23, with only two of the latter group being allowed from the same club. Only five can be in a clubs matchday squad.

The article says CONFERENCE clubs can make the 4 short-term and 4 long term loans, we are not a Conference club quite yet, all it says is Football League clubs are permitted to make loans not how many.

BCAGFC

P.s. In the football management games (FM/CM) you can approach a player with 6 months or less left on his contract, in real life this is not true as I posted a question regarding this on the SL forum and he confirmed there was no such rule.

P.s. In the football management games (FM/CM) you can approach a player with 6 months or less left on his contract, in real life this is not true as I posted a question regarding this on the SL forum and he confirmed there was no such rule.

I thought you could sign a pre-contract agreement with a new club when your current contract had less than 6 months to go? Most proffessionals contracts expire on July 1st - so January is usually when these pre-signings take place.

Not sure what the maximum loans per season is but you can only play 5 loan signings (long or short-term) in your matchday squad (16). I know 1 team that has 6 loan signings but I can't remember who it is.

BCAGFC

P.s. All this 4 long term and 4 short term loan signings is a myth made up by Football Manager/Championship Manager.

Swindle have 6, but can only have 5 in their match day squad.

The article says CONFERENCE clubs can make the 4 short-term and 4 long term loans, we are not a Conference club quite yet, all it says is Football League clubs are permitted to make loans not how many.

BCAGFC

In September l e-mailed the football league re loan signings and my previous posting was the reply l received.

Only 5 on Champ Manager :laugh:

Last week in the News of The World Barnet were getting Beckham on loan, don't ever believe the transfer page thingy in that paper.

You misread that artricle Rocky. What it said was that Beckham is getting a new barnet on loan!

I thought you could sign a pre-contract agreement with a new club when your current contract had less than 6 months to go? Most proffessionals contracts expire on July 1st - so January is usually when these pre-signings take place.

SL said that if a player is under contract he cannot be approached until the contract expires or the club say he will not be offered a new contract or the player (T Thorpe) says he will definately not be signing another contract.

BCAGFC

Archived