IGNORED

Wilkshire

beaverface

I think when Luke Wilkshire is back from the Australian games he should start on the left wing and not in a central position. We've tried numerous players out there, and the only player who looked half decent in that position was Wilkshire.

By doing so, we can then accomodate Murray or Cotterell on the right, and have a central midfield pairing of Alex Russell, Cole Skuse or Scott Brown.

When this happens, can someone also please tell Wilkshire to cut in and shoot more because he has a hell of a shot on him. He done it last season and scored well over 10 goals didnt he?

I think when Luke Wilkshire is back from the Australian games he should start on the left wing and not in a central position. We've tried numerous players out there, and the only player who looked half decent in that position was Wilkshire.

By doing so, we can then accomodate Murray or Cotterell on the right, and have a central midfield pairing of Alex Russell, Cole Skuse or Scott Brown.

When this happens, can someone also please tell Wilkshire to cut in and shoot more because he has a hell of a shot on him. He done it last season and scored well over 10 goals didnt he?

Browns seemed alright out there, but we may need brown in the centre as a tackler if we are to play both wilkshire and russell which i think we need to!

I completely agree. The only position where Wilkshire truely shows his class is on the Left. With Murray or Cotterill down the wing then there would be a lot more threat down both wings. Leaving the centre two to be able to concentrate on protecting the back four as well as looking to play some good football. I don't think that it would give us an amazing midfield, but if we could sign a ball winner in January, then I think that with Wilkshire on the left that may be all we needed to ensure survival.

Archived