IGNORED

Admire This

Guest pirate100

Guest pirate100

I would just like to say to any sh!thead that may have gone on the off chance to watch the gas yesterday, about how much noise 6040 supporters can make. i attend a lot of our home games, and ive been to a few of c*ty's in the past. the level of noise from our loyal supporters equally matched yours coming from 13000! i was on the other side of the ground and the chants and songs coming mostly from the blackthorn made the hairs on my neck stand. i would encourage this at your home games, it really can act as a twelfth man. see your boys next season! pirate

i would encourage this at your home games, it really can act as a twelfth man. see your boys next season! pirate

Tell Steve L this pirate!

We need all the help we can get or we really will be seeing you boys next season, and then where will the prawn sandwhich munchers be? Although, if we did go down we'd probably get 6/7000 fans who would make more noise than we do now.

Open the East End NOW! (Please) :pray::city:

I would just like to say to any sh!thead that may have gone on the off chance to watch the gas yesterday, about how much noise 6040 supporters can make. i attend a lot of our home games, and ive been to a few of c*ty's in the past. the level of noise from our loyal supporters equally matched yours coming from 13000! i was on the other side of the ground and the chants and songs coming mostly from the blackthorn made the hairs on my neck stand. i would encourage this at your home games, it really can act as a twelfth man. see your boys next season! pirate

What a difference it made 2-1 wasn't it ...... to Rochdale Doh!!! :w00t:

But then I expect that was the LL factor working already

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

What do they say? Something about empty drums making the most noise!

Guest DrFaustus

Well i listened to radio bristol as i was at work, and i heard hardly any singing at all. A tiny bit when you equalised, but plenty of booing at the end!!!

That booing noise was in fact the rumble of my goats collective stomachs. Since they started cutting the grass shorter, there's less for them to eat. I can't leave them tethered on the common as the poor loves get awful cold up there.

Archived