IGNORED

Steve L

Alex_BCFC

Well your right. Seems more of a rant line recently than an Ask Steve L/ Colin. Perhaps the reason why he hasnt been on the forum much is because he is seriously concerned about our lowly position in this league and is pulling out all stops to bring in some quality to the squad pre January transfer window. We can only hope??

• Admin

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Some people take advantage of the Ask Steve forum. Just now someone has complained that he doesn't answer often enough. If I was Steve L I wouldn't bother at all with the abuse he gets for putting in as much money as he does every year.

The point was simple, he has chosen to have an "Ask Steve" section, but he was not on there for two weeks.

At the end of the day if he has not got the time to reply don't put the page on there !

With broadband it doesn't take long to read a page of items... if it there were regular responses then that would be Ok (as in the point questioned).

At the end of the day there are moderators on this site, if it was not an apt question they are in a position to move /delete it !

If you think that the "abuse" is unjustified at the moment I suggest you speak to one of the many angry fans who are being pushed out of their seats in the Williams stand (some again), then you may understand why people are angry.

Pesonally I think it is better someone has the chance to vent their anger on here, I'm not sure Steve would really want someone shouting at him in a car park about it ???

Guest bristolbred

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Some people take advantage of the Ask Steve forum.

Just now someone has complained that he doesn't answer often enough.

If I was Steve L I wouldn't bother at all with the abuse he gets for putting in as much money as he does every year.

Hear! Hear!

Yep!

IF i was Steve L. i wouldn't bother answering his own Forum either!!

Mind you though, after listening to him on the Twentyman show, i wouldn't believe a word that came from his lips!!

But each to our own!!

I'll still be supporting City, when we are Chairman-less and in the Conference!!

Thank God we are going to have a Supporter's Trust!!

:pray::englandsmile4wf::pray:

If I was Steve L I wouldn't bother at all with the abuse he gets for putting in as much money as he does every year.

Would this be the same money that he is being repaid each year, with interest???

He has put money in, in the form of shares. This he may or may not get back, depending if someone wants to buy them off him for control of the club. But at the moment the only money the directors are putting in are in the form of loans. The only reason they are having to do that is because of their own mismanagment of the club.

We had over 8000 season ticket holders last season but still lost £2 million.

This season we have lost about 1000 of those loyal fans and are now 2nd from bottom of the old third division, having lost 6 consecutive matches under a new, expensively appointed manager!! This manager is also going to rip the squad apart, which will cost tens of thousands.

We are also out of every cup competition in the first round to lower league opposition, so no extra revenue there.

So the directors will have to loan the club another huge sum, which will have to be paid back at at least base rate plus 2%!!

I don't know exactly how much the club were in debt after the sales of Brennan and Akinbiye, but i am sure it is nowhere near what it is now, and we definately were in a better position league wise!!!

The actions of the two man board need to be questioned, as they are the ones that at the moment are taking the club to the brink of insolvency!!!

The point was simple, he has chosen to have an "Ask Steve" section, but he was not on there for two weeks.

At the end of the day if he has not got the time to reply don't put the page on there !

With broadband it doesn't take long to read a page of items... if it there were regular responses then that would be Ok (as in the point questioned).

At the end of the day there are moderators on this site, if it was not an apt question they are in a position to move /delete it !

If you think that the "abuse" is unjustified at the moment I suggest you speak to one of the many angry fans who are being pushed out of their seats in the Williams stand (some again), then you may understand why people are angry.

Pesonally I think it is better someone has the chance to vent their anger on here, I'm not sure Steve would really want someone shouting at him in a car park about it ???

I wasn't talking about the Williams Stand, just comments similar to the strat of your one. I just didn't think you needed to question why Steve hadn't been on there for 2 weeks. He probably has a million and one other things to do that are more important than answering questions to fans, like trying to sort out the club. He does take the time to answer them as you saw.

I wasn't talking about the Williams Stand, just comments similar to the strat of your one. I just didn't think you needed to question why Steve hadn't been on there for 2 weeks. He probably has a million and one other things to do that are more important than answering questions to fans, like trying to sort out the club. He does take the time to answer them as you saw.

People running this club are totally out of touch with the supporters. They are sure making it difficult for themselves sorting the club out. If they listened to the fans and be honest with them, there would not be many questions for SL to answer.So many things have gone on over the past couple of seasons, fans only half hear about and the rest stays in the changing rooms. Supporters cash also goes into the club with not a lot of return!

Archived