IGNORED

Harchester Utd

Andy082005

Guest The Codfather 0312

You need to put them in a league in the editer replacing a premiership side. Then once done when you start a new game you need to UNTICK the harchester boxes.

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

You need to put them in a league in the editer replacing a premiership side. Then once done when you start a new game you need to UNTICK the harchester boxes.

i still don't understand :crying::crying::crying::crying:

Guest The Codfather 0312

i still don't understand :crying::crying::crying::crying:

Right you go into program files>Sports Interactive> Then click on Fm data editor. Once it starts click file>Load database.>Select Server Db>Select.

Then click competition on the men on the right side then in the search box type in english premier division then click on it when it comes up. Then click on teams under details. Then click on the team you want to replace and then click swap and type in hrchester and then ok it. Then save and exit the editor.

Then when you start a new game at the bottem UNTICK THE TWO HARCHESTER BOXES.

Think i am correct on all that. Madger?

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

Right you go into program files>Sports Interactive> Then click on Fm data editor. Once it starts click file>Load database.>Select Server Db>Select.

Then click competition on the men on the right side then in the search box type in english premier division then click on it when it comes up. Then click on teams under details. Then click on the team you want to replace and then click swap and type in hrchester and then ok it. Then save and exit the editor.

Then when you start a new game at the bottem UNTICK THE TWO HARCHESTER BOXES.

Think i am correct on all that. Madger?

just for example i replace blackburn(because no one cares bout them anyway)wil they still have all the blackburn players there??

Guest The Codfather 0312

just for example i replace blackburn(because no one cares bout them anyway)wil they still have all the blackburn players there??

I know this is a bit harder but it would be more realistic if say you put Harchester in the prem then blackburn in the championship then move a championship side to league one then a league one side to league two then a league two side to the conference then a conference team to the conference north or south. This meaning you would only lose a crap conference north/south side.

Archived