IGNORED

Any City Fans...

tin

Guest North Street

... go to Geneva for the Argentina game?

I remember having a song or two with a few of us outside Mr Pickwick's and meeting alot of others out there. Seems we got a bloody good following with England. :englandsmile4wf:

Yes mate i bumped into a few very well known fans from the 3 Lions and the owner of the City flag by the scoreboard from Melksham.Group of very noisy City in Pickwicks saturday night downstairs.

Bristol City have a very very good following at England games :englandsmile4wf:

Guest The Codfather 0312
Codface chatting crap again. Just ignore him people.

How would I be chatting crap? Sorry but with xmas in 6 weeks if I had the money to go to Geneva then I would rather spend it on xmas making my babys 1st xmas special.

Guest redphilc

How would I be chatting crap? Sorry but with xmas in 6 weeks if I had the money to go to Geneva then I would rather spend it on xmas making my babys 1st xmas special.

You should set up a fund for your daughter and get people to pay you money to shut up. You might make a few quid there?

Unless he's been a busy boy of late I am quite confident that Tin doesn't have a baby to support!

Why give your baby any presents? It won't know anything about them so just them a box to play with and save money. Also, going to watch England beat the Argentinian's in such style is not a waste of money.

Guest The Codfather 0312

Why give your baby any presents? It won't know anything about them so just them a box to play with and save money. Also, going to watch England beat the Argentinian's in such style is not a waste of money.

the babbers loves toys so she will be getting plenty for xmas. Sure it was a good win for england but it was a friendly. A meaningless game nothing special about it. all the players are overpaid and act like idiots half the time. Due to the reasons above I only watched the last five minutes of the game, refered to cean my flat instead.

the babbers loves toys so she will be getting plenty for xmas. Sure it was a good win for england but it was a friendly. A meaningless game nothing special about it. all the players are overpaid and act like idiots half the time. Due to the reasons above I only watched the last five minutes of the game, refered to cean my flat instead.

England Vs Argentina "A meaningless game nothing special about it" - you are joking aren't you cod lot? :doh:

A suppose getting seeded for the World Cup aint nothing special either? :dunno:

If you think that was played out like a friendly then you were watching a different game. You could see how much it meant to them. All the players are overpaid but if they play like that in the world cup then they can have all the bonuses they want. Only watched the last 5 mins?! Cleaning?! Don't bother commenting on a game you didn't even see. Was the best game since Liverpool/Milan. Babies like anything they can chew and that looks colourful. Give it a colourful box and chill.

Guest The Codfather 0312

If you think that was played out like a friendly then you were watching a different game. You could see how much it meant to them. All the players are overpaid but if they play like that in the world cup then they can have all the bonuses they want. Only watched the last 5 mins?! Cleaning?! Don't bother commenting on a game you didn't even see. Was the best game since Liverpool/Milan. Babies like anything they can chew and that looks colourful. Give it a colourful box and chill.

I havn't commented to the game, As i see it, It twas a friendly, Yes they may of played like the world depended on it but what don't change is the fact it's a friendly. Come the world cup il be giving 110% support and will do so in the euro cup qualifiers.

Guest MaloneFM

Babies like anything they can chew and that looks colourful. Give it a colourful box and chill.

Sounds a lot like the herr doktor Faustus. With about as much poo washing about its person as well.

good point mate but belife me they wont apericiate it yet ,i spent a bit last xmas on my little one..the toys are now piled high and unused ,save it all up till there older.belife me ..spend it on beer. or the misses.

Guest MaloneFM

good point mate but belife me they wont apericiate it yet ,i spent a bit last xmas on my little one..the toys are now piled high and unused ,save it all up till there older.belife me ..spend it on beer. or the misses.

Or a BRICK FOR THE NEW EAST END! :w00t:

When/if the bugger ever gets built that is

Guest North Street

Thought this was a post about City fans travelling with England not some Codboy's baby?!

A message to North Street - that was probably me and ciderarmy on tour downstairs in Pickwick's ratted off our faces! Great days!

I hope you were really were not the Stone Island types singing about the RAF shooting things flying through the air :dance:

Sadly the next three frendlies are away before the main event, pity!

Have you seen this:- http://www.theworldcupingermany.com/

England Vs Argentina "A meaningless game nothing special about it" - you are joking aren't you cod lot? :doh:

A suppose getting seeded for the World Cup aint nothing special either? :dunno:

I genuinely believe that we've got the best team - relatively speaking - since 1970. England really are well capable of winning the World Cup next year with so much world class footballing talent in the side.

I genuinely believe that we've got the best team - relatively speaking - since 1970. England really are well capable of winning the World Cup next year with so much world class footballing talent in the side.

I must admit RG I sincerely believe this is England's time. The quality in the squad is unquestionable & the fact that is in Germany would make it soooooo sweet!

I havn't commented to the game, As i see it, It twas a friendly, Yes they may of played like the world depended on it but what don't change is the fact it's a friendly. Come the world cup il be giving 110% support and will do so in the euro cup qualifiers.

What would you know about football?

You,re a goalkeeper arn,t you?

Archived