IGNORED

Premier Seating

Cardy

Due to the lack of information coming from the club, can anyone tell me which seats are going to be affected by the new Premier seating. Will it take up all of Blocks B, C and D because I'm in B and have yet to receive a letter.

I'm in block C and I haven't received a letter yet either - but I've no doubts we will.

I'm just wondering who they think they're going to sell these 500 seats to, week in and week out.

Yes, I guess some STHs will buy a few, but with the way things are going on the pitch, can you really see all 500 being taken up @ nearly £600 each?

Realistically, I think they will probably lose around 300 STHs if they pursue this.

Personally, I will NOT take up a premier seat, nor will I be happy to move elsewhere for a £50 discount, so this is one STH they'll lose next season.

:@

I'm in block C and I haven't received a letter yet either - but I've no doubts we will.

I'm just wondering who they think they're going to sell these 500 seats to, week in and week out.

Yes, I guess some STHs will buy a few, but with the way things are going on the pitch, can you really see all 500 being taken up @ nearly £600 each?

Realistically, I think they will probably lose around 300 STHs if they pursue this.

Personally, I will NOT take up a premier seat, nor will I be happy to move elsewhere for a £50 discount, so this is one STH they'll lose next season.

:@

Ive already decided that if my seat is taken off me then thats it for me. Ive sat/stood in every stand over the course of the last 30 years and although the atmosphere in the Williams is poor there is something about the place that reminds me of a good old fashioned football ground (call me a romantic.

We have all got seats with a reasonably good view and I would only consider other seats in the ground with as good a view. These are going to be hard to get hold of since all the best seats in the Dolman will aready be sold.

Apart from the dubious ethics of moving long standing STHs out of their seats I'm not convinced this makes economic sense either - as far as I know the debenture seats in the new stand were far from sold out and they went on sale when we had an outside chance of promotion. Some of the existing platinum seating is taken up by corporate seating and they are often less than full, what we might end up with is a half empty stand ?

The club offer you a 50 pound concession as compensation and yet you wont excpet it, this baffles me

Most of us have little choice but to accept, but it does not make it right. After 25 years of watching, and with the way football has degenerated into a money-making exercise with no soul, you realise that success will never come, so you just enjoy the atmosphere and friendships. I have a good seat with a decent view, surrounded by nice people, apart from a nearby idiot who blames Phillips for everything. I have no desire to move, have all the hassle of keeping our group of 4 together, making sure pillars don't block the view etc.

I went through this when the Platinum seats came in. How many more times will I have to move? If we go to the Dolma, how long before the Centre Block gets the Corporate treatment, and the adjacent blocks get a 'Premium' rating? In recent years, the Club has started taking loyal fans for granted, and this is the final straw. I will move, but I am far from happy.

Guest You Dont Choose Your Team

I have been in the same seat with a decent view for the last 15 years.

Yesterday I went down to view possible aternative seats in the Williams.

It seems that all of block C and the first 4 rows of blocks B and D will be commandeered.

As there are already season ticket holders in the adjacent areas with good views, we would be forced to the extreme ends or the back of the stand - with as many as 4 pillars interfering with the view.

One of the reasons that I bought a season ticket all those years ago is to ensure that I had the same good view every week.

Why would I want to ensure the same POOR view every week?

I WILL NOT BE RENEWING NEXT YEAR. :@

One of the reasons that I bought a season ticket all those years ago is to ensure that I had the same good view every week.

Why would I want to ensure the same POOR view every week?

I WILL NOT BE RENEWING NEXT YEAR. :@

Exactly, you buy a season ticket THAT SEASON to ensure that view for THAT SEASON.

Not for every year you wish forever and ever.

Ive already decided that if my seat is taken off me then thats it for me. Ive sat/stood in every stand over the course of the last 30 years and although the atmosphere in the Williams is poor there is something about the place that reminds me of a good old fashioned football ground (call me a romantic.

We have all got seats with a reasonably good view and I would only consider other seats in the ground with as good a view. These are going to be hard to get hold of since all the best seats in the Dolman will aready be sold.

That makes 2 of us then. Anyone else?.

BCAGFC

Archived