IGNORED

Ground Redevelopment

CodeRed

The proposed Williams Stand Premier Club (500 seats,debentures,exclusive bar,lounge £6756/10yrs) sounds exactly like the 400 seat Debenture area (padded seats, exclusive bar/lounge £5875/10yrs) in the New East End Stand - (Except that - like every thing at Bristol City the price is hiked up)

Does this mean that the East End development is not going to proceed for some considerable time?

If the East End Stand does go ahead will it still contain the Debenture Seating area/Club?

Do the Club think it could sell 900 (total) seats if you end up with 2 Debenture Premier Areas?

My understanding was that after the East End redevelopment was completed the Williams Stand would be next to be developed, does the proposed sale of 10 year Premier Club Debentures for the Williams now mean that redevelopment of this stand is effectively off

until 2016 at the earliest.

Is the club making this up as it goes along !!!

Also posted on ask SL - wonder if there is actually a plan

good point

from what i could gather after watching the last steve lansdown interview, city have just switched the plans to reverse order, redoing the old wooden seating and the dolman hall etc. i think a lot of the money that was heading for the new stand will now be used for players when the transfer window opens.

dunno if thats due to citys performance lately :dunno:

i believe when city do eventually redo the wedlock, (and i say eventually), there still will be 500 debenture seats aswell.

lets hope its not in ten years time :)

Archived