IGNORED

New England Reds

City since 64

I am researching for a holiday next year, never realised how vast and spectacular this part of the world is. Would probably have 14-18 days (ish). Have looked at a number of ways and places but cannot make a decision.

We really don't want to live out of a suitcase on a mad dash coach tour and the same with driving. I do not mind making a few long trips but don't want to spend the holiday behind a driving wheel. Hence we understand we will only see a part of N.E.

Would it be better to have a base (such as Boston) and plan day trips in one area or move on every 3-4 days (staying local for these 3-4 days). I assume every time we move on would mean a fair long drive.

So any advice on where to stay, what to see etc. would be very welcome!!

ps. are there any bears?

Guest The Codfather 0312
I am researching for a holiday next year, never realised how vast and spectacular this part of the world is. Would probably have 14-18 days (ish). Have looked at a number of ways and places but cannot make a decision.

We really don't want to live out of a suitcase on a mad dash coach tour and the same with driving. I do not mind making a few long trips but don't want to spend the holiday behind a driving wheel. Hence we understand we will only see a part of N.E.

Would it be better to have a base (such as Boston) and plan day trips in one area or move on every 3-4 days (staying local for these 3-4 days). I assume every time we move on would mean a fair long drive.

So any advice on where to stay, what to see etc. would be very welcome!!

ps. are there any bears?

Do you mean bears or beers?

Archived