IGNORED

Aaron Brown

Guest BrotherErnieFromBarrowGurney

..and I don't mean the guy from Tamworth neither!

I hear it on good authority (my milkman's plumber overheard his Gran talking to someone in Barrow Gurney Post Office while she was collecting her pension) that Aaron is coming back on loan from QPeeR.

This sounds like good news to me, we haven't had a decent left-midfielder since...er...Aaron Brown left.

:dance:

I hear it on good authority (my milkman's plumber overheard his Gran talking to someone in Barrow Gurney Post Office while she was collecting her pension) that Aaron is coming back on loan from QPeeR.

This sounds like good news to me, we haven't had a decent left-midfielder since...er...Aaron Brown left.

That plumber's Gran isn't usually wrong.

Was he one of the secret trialists?

Oh great. One good game in five man coming back. Did well at QPR and Cheltenham didn't he? If we do this, I, for once will begin to doubt the club and staying up this season.

One good game in five? That makes hime twice as good as most of our current lot then!

One good game in five would be called consistency at the moment. Aaron will give us width and strength on the left, something we have missed since he broke his leg in from of the Wedlock Stand 18 months ago.

Guest The Codfather 0312
One good game in five would be called consistency at the moment. Aaron will give us width and strength on the left, something we have missed since he broke his leg in from of the Wedlock Stand 18 months ago.

Yes remember that game, Was in the east end that game and felt sorry for the lad when it broke. But I had a feeling that day that would of been his last game for the club and well I was right. Would be good to see him come back her but I don't think that he is the same Aaron brown pre-injury sorry to say.

Would give us something that we don't have on the left at the moment, so i'll take him

Me too. He's not Ronaldinho but at least he's a left-winger. If he's the only one available and interested then beggars can't be choosers.

The balance that a left-winger would bring to our line-up could make a big difference to the overall performances.

Absolutely no chance. He hated how City treated his brother Marvin and couldn't wait to leave the club. I think he'd be a great signing mind but there's more chance of Tinnion coming back than Aaron... fact!

But the Plumbers mate and the in-mate from Barrow Gurney Hospital thought it was the Brown from Tamworth :rofl2br: I heard on good authority :rofl2br:

Me too. He's not Ronaldinho but at least he's a left-winger. If he's the only one available and interested then beggars can't be choosers.

The balance that a left-winger would bring to our line-up could make a big difference to the overall performances.

Yeah we'd actually be able to attack down both sides instead of just the right!

If Aaron signs this week tin, will you buy me a pint in the Ship & Castle on Saturday? :Party3:

If Aaron signs this week tin, will you buy me a pint in the Ship & Castle on Saturday? :Party3:

Howd you know I drink in the Ship then? Who are ya??? Mate, if he does I'll even chuck in a bag of your favoured crisps as well! :yawn:

we need players who can attack the defenders and pressurise them.brown hardly ever seemed to do that.he used to run ,stop. pass the easy ball to bell who then croosed.forget brown we have wilkshire on hisday there is no better player to deliver apinpoint cross to our front 2

Archived