IGNORED

How Can Carlisle?.....

Guest shantrb

Guest shantrb

How can a side in Div 2, lying in fifth place.. and getting low gates , even contemplate this "loan"?

someone please enlighten me......... serious answers only.

N.B. Nice to see all our quality players being shipped out going to quality sides... ha !

Guest Whitchurch Red

How can a side in Div 2, lying in fifth place.. and getting low gates , even contemplate this "loan"?

N.B. Nice to see all our quality players being shipped out going to quality sides... ha !

They can afford them because we are paying some of the money!

They probably arnt paying all his wages.

Cant believe we have let him go aswell :doh: We are not going to have any strikers left!

Stewart, Brooker, Madjo (who is supposedly off to Lincoln) and Quinn (who is nearing the end of his loan deal I'd imagine). I suppose you could also count Cotterill, seeing as he is a striker anyway, and has been played there (or just off of Brooker) since GJ has taken charge.

Gillespies gone, Bridges has gone, one would presume that GJ has a player or two lined up to come in. Either that or somebody from the reserves/academy is about to become the next big thing.

Carlisle were interested in signing Bridges at the same time as City - so I guess they must have been able to offer some fairly serious cash at the time. I don't know much about Carlisle's financial backing, and frankly I don't care. Carlisle are looking to make the loan signing a more permanent affair in January. It is evident that GJ wants to make wholesale changes to this squad, and if he needs to ship in more faces - he needs to ship a good few out.

Guest swindlered

Carlisle do not get tiny gates and are probably one of the better supported clubs in League Two at the moment. They also play decent attacking football so theres every chance Bridges will get on far better with them than he did here. Sorry to see him go as I don't think he had a chance to prove himself here.

Guest twaters

Because he is actually only on 2k a week. Suprising isnt it. But its true.

Carlisle are actually a 'bigger' club than most in League 2 and have a decent support.

Plus the fact Bridges is not on anywhere like the ridiculous £6k a week garbage that some people on here seem to think.

I think he'll easily do enough to impress at Carlisle and they'll sign him permanently.

Yet another great waste of a decent signing by BCFC. What's the betting he'll score on Saturday?

Carlisle are actually a 'bigger' club than most in League 2 and have a decent support.

Plus the fact Bridges is not on anywhere like the ridiculous £6k a week garbage that some people on here seem to think.

I think he'll easily do enough to impress at Carlisle and they'll sign him permanently.

Yet another great waste of a decent signing by BCFC. What's the betting he'll score on Saturday?

Yeah would good service and a starting place, i'd quite fancy him to score.

Hopefully, then we can all move on.

Yeah would good service and a starting place, i'd quite fancy him to score.

Bridges could'nt get in the BCFC team under Tinman or GJ and neither could he get in the Sunderland team under Mcarthy, but he finds it easy to get into the EP and talk a good game. If he's not in GJs plans we're better off without him. I think he was a great player for Leeds before his injury problems but since then................

Bridges could'nt get in the BCFC team under Tinman or GJ and neither could he get in the Sunderland team under Mcarthy, but he finds it easy to get into the EP and talk a good game. If he's not in GJs plans we're better off without him. I think he was a great player for Leeds before his injury problems but since then................

Exactly! Had he still been the player he was before, (or anything like it) he wouldnt have joined city in the first place.

don't get me wrong whenever ive seen him play this year he looks a different class, however, in proffesional football theres a fine line from having class and actually doing something with it. Hes scored once and hasnt really made that much of an inpact when it is needed in games.

He's simply not on as much money at City as some of you lot reckon! :doh:

Archived