ORR/SKUSE JOESEPH HEYWOOD

MURRAY RUSSEL BROWN WILKSHIRE

STEWART

COTTERILL BROOKER

CAN LOSE WITH THIS TEAM

:dance::):dance::):dance::):dance::)

:englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

:pray: PLEASE GJ PLAY THIS TEAM NO BETTER TEAM IN OUR LEAUGE THAN THIS

what are u on about? Phillips should be in goal and plus there are more better teams such as Notts forest just take aa look at their team and it blows ours away.

Good team there mate. However, it should be Bridges there instead of Cotterill. Oh yeh guess what GJ's loaned him out to Carlisle!!! :grr:

It's not a good team. How can you play three at the back with no one in midfield who can come back defend? Surely the best team would be...

Basso

Orr Joseph Heywood Youga

Murray Russell Wilkshire Brown

Stewart Brooker

We desperately need a left winger.

Guest mercury

Why Stewart!?!?!?!?! Dear me.

He has to earn his place back into the team, by coming on, looking sharp and scoring goals, just like Lita did when he was rested at Christmas time last season.

lita, lita, lita, the bloke took the money and ran, and I think we only have three strikers left now don't we?

Bridges, Gillespie, and Madjo have all gone, leaving Brooker, Stewart, and Quinn. Quinn has not impressed me one little bit so far, so all we are left with is Brooker and Stewart. Don't say Cotterill is a striker, he looked totally lost when he started there against Notts County.

what about that Elliot Benyon guy? he was in the squad last time we played Chesterfield and got his own interview on world and everything. maybe he might be pushed back in contention. anyone know what type of striker he is?

Archived