IGNORED

This New Premier Seating, What A Joke.

AndyKat87

As loyal season ticket holders for God knows how many years in our same seats, Me and my Dad friends etc are getting chucked out of our seats unless we pay a stupid amount of money for a fixed number of years, so basically have us tied down paying stupid money even if we are at conference level. I as a loyal fan have a platinum seat and anyone else on here that does ( or even if you don't and have an opinion on it ) and thinks this is a joke and we need to act on it, will you back me up and post on this as a partician for our ( The true fans! ) seats back!!!! And give the loyal fans of this club what they deserve, I will personally take this to sextone myself with my old man and show him how many loyal fans hes letting down and enevitabely turning away!! Please sign...

I'll sign anything that gives the "bird" to the likes of Sextun and Dreary. What a pair of gimps to employ.

They are going to drive more fans away than any poor team displays ever could! :@

As loyal season ticket holders for God knows how many years in our same seats, Me and my Dad friends etc are getting chucked out of our seats unless we pay a stupid amount of money for a fixed number of years, so basically have us tied down paying stupid money even if we are at conference level. I as a loyal fan have a platinum seat and anyone else on here that does ( or even if you don't and have an opinion on it ) and thinks this is a joke and we need to act on it, will you back me up and post on this as a partician for our ( The true fans! ) seats back!!!! And give the loyal fans of this club what they deserve, I will personally take this to sextone myself with my old man and show him how many loyal fans hes letting down and enevitabely turning away!! Please sign...

Trying to get the East End back is so far falling on deaf ears, so what chance have you got at keeping your seat? Harry Dolman would shoot this lot. Must be other backers out there! :pray:

Trying to get the East End back is so far falling on deaf ears, so what chance have you got at keeping your seat? Harry Dolman would shoot this lot. Must be other backers out there! :pray:

So you'll all sit in the same seat until the stand falls down around you!. You'll be wearing hard hats to matches next! :pinch:

Don't see what the big fuss is about really, sounds like a good idea for the club to generate some much needed dosh.

Yes there will be the odd few who have sat in the same seat for 40 yrs or whatever, but so what?

How about a change of scenery??

Much needed cash! and what will they waste it on this time? hot waterbottles to keep the platinum seats warm, until some prawn sandwich eater (polite) think it's worth the money.

Archived